JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Greetings from the far side, all you hims and hers. Been around here for a few days and figured to say hi. Hi. So here's a thumbnail sketch of yours truly:
In my past, (born 1946), high school jock, college baseball pitcher, avid scatter gunner, AKC field trial trainer-handler, raised wolf hybrid and GSP for 30 yrs. Builder of gun stocks, drift rods and fly rods including spay rods. Built my house, only contracted concrete work. Built flat top guitars (dreadnoughts), I'm a flat picker. Owed a couple of small businesses and worked for some big ones. Got old and decrepit, so now I'm an addicted pcp airgunner. My back yard is Mt. Hood National Forest, so great for my rescue dog Addi. She's practically blind ,but gets around amazingly fast. So that's a bit of insight as to how I got to this point in life. Cheers 🍻. Bill and Addi.
Pictures: Banjo in Grouse country; Addi at 7 months; last kiss 05/21/2022; Banjo's first ring neck; me. I miss Banjo everyday, but Addi has found a home in my heart ❤️. God bless dogs.

Screenshot_20220822-193802_One UI Home.jpg Resized_20220725_102342_861(1).jpeg 20220529_093412~2.jpg 2687768634039012056.03_UG.jpg 20180822_172153.jpeg

Greetings from the far side, all you hims and hers. Been around here for a few days and figured to say hi. Hi. So here's a thumbnail sketch of yours truly:
In my past, (born 1946), high school jock, college baseball pitcher, avid scatter gunner, AKC field trial trainer-handler, raised wolf hybrid and GSP for 30 yrs. Builder of gun stocks, drift rods and fly rods including spay rods. Built my house, only contracted concrete work. Built flat top guitars (dreadnoughts), I'm a flat picker. Owed a couple of small businesses and worked for some big ones. Got old and decrepit, so now I'm an addicted pcp airgunner. My back yard is Mt. Hood National Forest, so great for my rescue dog Addi. She's practically blind ,but gets around amazingly fast. So that's a bit of insight as to how I got to this point in life. Cheers 🍻. Bill and Addi.
Pictures: Banjo in Grouse country; Addi at 7 months; last kiss 05/21/2022; Banjo's first ring neck; me. I miss Banjo everyday, but Addi has found a home in my heart ❤️. God bless dogs.

View attachment 1409153 View attachment 1409154 View attachment 1409156 View attachment 1409157 View attachment 1409158
Welcome, dogs are amazing critters. So much love they give us but sadly such a short damn time. We just added a 3d to our pack. Wife's Dad passed and no one wanted his guy. Since Wife had spent a lot of time with the dog we took him in and he is fitting in great.

Welcome, dogs are amazing critters. So much love they give us but sadly such a short damn time. We just added a 3d to our pack. Wife's Dad passed and no one wanted his guy. Since Wife had spent a lot of time with the dog we took him in and he is fitting in great.
Alexx, good on you and your wife. Getting to be with someone he knows surly eases his grief and confusion. Lucky boy. I read an expose a while back that really made me smile. Some folks had a dog for a few years before the birth of their first child, a boy. When the boy was 8, it was time for the now old dog to cross over. After saying goodbye to their faithful family member, they gathered to look at all the pictures and share stories of how much he was loved. After the father, (the author), spoke about how it was a shame that 🐕 dogs lives are so short compared to people, the 8 year old spoke up. He said they don't have to live as long as people because they learn to love in a short amount of time. God bless 🙌 dogs 🐕. Bill and Addi

You like younger guys? 😏 hehe. Bill and Addi
You'll fit in fine. Don't be a stranger to the board, well, I mean, privilege us with your wit and knowledge on a regular basis. We have a fair amount of strange already. I mean that in a good way though. Stomper's one of the good ones.

You'll fit in fine. Don't be a stranger to the board, well, I mean, privilege us with your wit and knowledge on a regular basis. We have a fair amount of strange already. I mean that in a good way though. Stomper's one of the good ones.
Thanks. As to Stomper, I've always appreciated sardonic wit. Bill and Addi.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top