JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Interesting enough, police scanners are going nuts with overdose and drug-related erratic behavior calls. One where a guy got high on meth and stabbed his brother. Quite a few alcohol related calls this a.m. too.

Just an FYI here...this is an every day thing pretty much every where.

A Washington County deputy arrested a DUI driver who was felony revoked already at 11:40 pm last night. The drunk was cited and released to a family member. 5 hours later the deputy stopped and arrested the same driver in a different area and the guy still blew a .09 hen for his second DUI (felony) in less than 6 hours.

Just an FYI here...this is an every day thing pretty much every where.

A Washington County deputy arrested a DUI driver who was felony revoked already at 11:40 pm last night. The drunk was cited and released to a family member. 5 hours later the deputy stopped and arrested the same driver in a different area and the guy still blew a .09 hen for his second DUI (felony) in less than 6 hours.
I'm aware that it's common. I live in Rockwood, one of the methiest parts of Multnomah county, and listen to the scanner every morning. Today was more active than normal. FYI.

I did not copy the links, but on Twitter today I read a article that the owner of Avamere Health Systems who owns something like 19 assisted living / care centers donated $ 20,000 to Korrupt Kates campaign fund ( she can't run for Governor again ). They will use those funds to help elect "progressive" candidates.

Also in the article was the mention that of the 52 covid deaths in Oregon, 32 of those have happened in care facilities. 64% of the deaths have happened in those care facilities. Numbers you will not see publicly very much. And the mention that OSHA is not inspecting or responding to most complaints. I would think there might be a little bit more focus on a segment or demographic at a higher risk for multiple factors including housing.

Care centers / assisted living facilities, most have centralized HVAC systems. An airborne disease introduced into a centralized air circulation system, what could go wrong ?? You would think those care facilities would have been high up on a target for help or assistance in preventing the cross contamination that happened.

I am sure none of these factors are related in any way, but every day reinforces my belief in the complete corruption in the government and the low life scumbag business owners who "donate" to the political cause headed by the Governor who has the power to shelter them from any closer looks by state regulatory agencies, who really are not that sharp anyway.

I'm aware that it's common. I live in Rockwood, one of the methiest parts of Multnomah county, and listen to the scanner every morning. Today was more active than normal. FYI.

Used to deliver heating oil out there 35 years ago, and visited my ex wifes cousins out there. Some pretty nice houses. Those 6 am DUI calls are pathetic.

I did not copy the links, but on Twitter today I read a article that the owner of Avamere Health Systems who owns something like 19 assisted living / care centers donated $ 20,000 to Korrupt Kates campaign fund ( she can't run for Governor again ). They will use those funds to help elect "progressive" candidates.

Also in the article was the mention that of the 52 covid deaths in Oregon, 32 of those have happened in care facilities. 64% of the deaths have happened in those care facilities. Numbers you will not see publicly very much. And the mention that OSHA is not inspecting or responding to most complaints. I would think there might be a little bit more focus on a segment or demographic at a higher risk for multiple factors including housing.

Care centers / assisted living facilities, most have centralized HVAC systems. An airborne disease introduced into a centralized air circulation system, what could go wrong ?? You would think those care facilities would have been high up on a target for help or assistance in preventing the cross contamination that happened.

I am sure none of these factors are related in any way, but every day reinforces my belief in the complete corruption in the government and the low life scumbag business owners who "donate" to the political cause headed by the Governor who has the power to shelter them from any closer looks by state regulatory agencies, who really are not that sharp anyway.
The MIL was at an independent living facility until she latched onto a man that moved into the facility that had moved from Paradise Ca after losing his property. They moved out together and are in a manufactured home park and I imagine that both of them are glad that they are not there...

The MIL was at an independent living facility until she latched onto a man that moved into the facility that had moved from Paradise Ca after losing his property. They moved out together and are in a manufactured home park and I imagine that both of them are glad that they are not there...

Yep. We know several older people couples and singles who live in those independent facilities, but they still have them locked down pretty tight. Some have not been out of their rooms in a month. I call them about every other day just to try and keep their spirits up, they are doing OK but bored as hell.

Hopefully this shi* gets over with soon, I take one of the old boys for a drive every couple of weeks to get them out a bit. He is in his early 80's tough as hell crotchety old bastard, but being locked up like that sucks. I know, I have been there before.

~5,000 of our fellow American passed away from this... in the past 24hours.

Without mitigation steps, what do YOU think that number WOULD be?
Dude. By now you should know better than to post numbers and statistics. They won't accept anything you tell them, their mind is made up that it's all a hoax by "them" to take over the world.

BTW everyone, HTF did this thread move to debating corona numbers? Some people just can't stop themselves, can they?!?

:s0140:

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews