JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Dating will take on a whole new perspective after this. I mean it should have all along but most people are fairly short sighted. However, is that person you're going out with going to make a good apocalypse partner? Are they an asset...or are they a liability? Do they have skills? Can they keep there emotions together and focused in the middle of chaos?

Choose wisely folks. And may the odds be ever in your favor. :)

My wife told me about a story that broke: a 2 year old walking with her dad was shot with an air rifle. Hit her in the leg, no real damage...but still...

There are idiots and really crappy people who would otherwise be out doing god knows what. But now in lockdown, they're mind is wondering and they lack even a modicum of empathy.

It blows my mind that people are so messed up that they can't survive a month or two of semi-isolation (you can still go out, still talk to people. It's not full on house arrest) without going nuts.
Frankly I believe that such people cannot live with themselves... "others" act as cushions to keep them from facing themselves, especially as their (our) false gods fail... maybe to some extent we all do this, with some it is much worse... God Bless America and us all!

Can you back that up with proof? Please post refferences.

Take your pick.

Inmates will get Narcan upon release

Cook County Jail is Giving At-Risk Inmates Narcan Upon Their Release

Bexar Co. Sheriff considers giving Narcan to inmates being released

Then there's the story repeated by more than one law enforcement officer about how some drug dealers now bring Narcan when they deliver heroin to make sure their customers stay alive. Narcan saves lives. Can it change them?

No. But damn near everything else is. Die in a fiery car crash and you test positive for WuFlu? Yup...you died of the plague. :rolleyes:

You know, I've been hearing that possibility from Lard Larson. I mean he's really pushing it. But I can't really take anything he says as full truth anymaore, so I'd like to know how they are really getting the stats.

Take your pick.

Inmates will get Narcan upon release

Cook County Jail is Giving At-Risk Inmates Narcan Upon Their Release

Bexar Co. Sheriff considers giving Narcan to inmates being released

Then there's the story repeated by more than one law enforcement officer about how some drug dealers now bring Narcan when they deliver heroin to make sure their customers stay alive. Narcan saves lives. Can it change them?

Bo oh boy ohh BOY! Wouldn't it be better for society if they didn't give them narcan upon release? I mean, if your and addict you've got practice? You should know how to dose yourself after all that time?

I just watched a short documentary about Coronavirus. Coronavirus has been around for a very long time. Just not this strain. The test they are giving is for a general Coronavirus and there is no specific test for Covid-19. So when they say you are possitive, it could be just for the common flu. That is why some people are not effected as much but they are lumping everything together for the huge numbers. They want those huge numbers to keep the sheep in fear.

The first case of Covid19 was the middle of Last November, if he was contagious for two weeks, then he had it since the beginning of November. Wuhan is a vary large city with lots of international visitors. Many of those visitors and Chinese nationals fly on our domestic and international flights and could have been infecting our citizens for months before we even knew what it was. I was sick over Christmas with the worst case of "Flu" I ever had, and it sounds like many of those on the forum had the same thing I had. I know a lot of people that had this same "Flu" in December and January. I would not be surprised if half of the country has had Covid19, only they didn't know it at the time. I can't wait until they can start testing us for the anti-bodies.

I feel sorry for those subject to the lockdown, nothing serious has changed in my life, I go to work with my employee, customers show up with jobs and really the only thing I've noticed is people running when I cough (Just kidding). I believe the panic is 80% political and 20% based on real concerns. They will get their one world government eventually by any means necessary.

I feel sorry for those subject to the lockdown, nothing serious has changed in my life, I go to work with my employee, customers show up with jobs and really the only thing I've noticed is people running when I cough (Just kidding). I believe the panic is 80% political and 20% based on real concerns. They will get their one world government eventually by any means necessary.

~5,000 of our fellow American passed away from this... in the past 24hours.

Without mitigation steps, what do YOU think that number WOULD be?

"Without mitigation steps, what do YOU think that number WOULD be? "

I'll answer with a question, how do YOU think a one world government would be set up? It has to start with a coerced panic. BTW, general Giap dismissed the loss of 10-1 during the SE Asian war by stating something like "300,000 people die every day, what's a few thousand". I believe the lockdown will go down in history as being far worse to America than the disease, but check back with me in 6 months, if we are still living in a free America.

"Without mitigation steps, what do YOU think that number WOULD be? "

I'll answer with a question, how do YOU think a one world government would be set up? It has to start with a coerced panic. BTW, general Giap dismissed the loss of 10-1 during the SE Asian war by stating something like "300,000 people die every day, what's a few thousand". I believe the lockdown will go down in history as being far worse to America than the disease, but check back with me in 6 months, if we are still living in a free America.

Well, I suppose I'll ask you the same question while in the holding pen before being forced onto a rail car.

:rolleyes:

~5,000 of our fellow American passed away from this... in the past 24hours.

Without mitigation steps, what do YOU think that number WOULD be?

There is another way to look at this.
Formed as a question..... Did they pass from this (as a result of it) or did they pass with it.
Simply stated, Do we really know if they passed as a result of the infection or was it something else and they happened to be infected?

In no way should this be taken as diminishing the deaths of these people. I understand the numbers, but I don't necessarily agree with them.

~Whitney

There is another way to look at this.
Formed as a question..... Did they pass from this (as a result of it) or did they pass with it.
Simply stated, Do we really know if they passed as a result of the infection or was it something else and they happened to be infected?

In no way should this be taken as diminishing the deaths of these people. I understand the numbers, but I don't necessarily agree with them.

~Whitney

It's pretty straight forward, they died from it.

Nothing I can do about folks whom don't understand nor chose to "believe" such.

Are there anomalies & errors? Absolutely! There is with anything.

However a reasonably intelligent person should recognize that there is no mass fake reporting scheme of such in the US. That's truly obscene tinfoil hat territory.

Even if the error reporting rate were unrealistically & astronomically high, say 10% (randomly picked for simplicity sake) that still leaves 4,500 fellow Americans having passed from this within the prior 24 hour period...

Long ago I recognized that true knowledge of reality is much more rare than many folks believe. The truth is that everyone lies, and many lie often and intentionally. Thinking with that understanding changes one's acceptance of "facts" as presented, is there a hidden agenda? Is there an unconscious agenda? How much information is passed on which might be infected with an agenda beyond promoting protection from some strange new disease? When you get right down to it we should be saying "Someone said" to preface statistics, instead of what most of us do, just passing on statistics. I've been in car accidents in which my own senses lied to me, there really was a car coming even though I looked twice! In short I accept the premise that all information from mere human sources is highly suspect, and some is dangerously misrepresented from sources with malevolent intent. I never accept important information originally from the government for instance. Not since Ruby Ridge and Waco.

"To merely ask about methodology implies we are tin foil hat nutters."

I question therefore, I'm a tinfoil hat guy?

OK, I'm a tinfoil hat guy and you trust the government to be honest.

Pardon me while I guffaw...

Talking with a younger fellow a few days ago, I mentioned that there is a possibility that the virus came from the Wuhan lab as part of a weaponization program. He responded, "No, if it were weaponized we'd be dead by now". I didn't respond to that but thought later "What is if got out of the lab by accident before it was weaponized?", and it's being reported now that many believe this may be what happened.
I can't out think foreign governments, nor our own, nor can I know the realities behind any of it through my senses, so in a way we are a little like cannon fodder to any malicious actions coming our way. I am sure though that if the left says something is true it is highly likely to be a lie, and the left has taken possession of even historically conservative news agencies.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top