JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just wanted to share this bada ss solo hunt. Im toying with the idea of a future solo hunt here in Oregon and this makes Oregon look like disneyland.

The story gets bonus points for telling a brown bear attack that took 3 rifle hits and 3 pistol hits to bring down...

(quick read....)

1632282766682.png

I just wanted to share this bada ss solo hunt. Im toying with the idea of a future solo hunt here in Oregon and this makes Oregon look like disneyland.

The story gets bonus points for telling a brown bear attack that took 3 rifle hits and 3 pistol hits to bring down...

(quick read....)

View attachment 1036763
That's awesome! And the comments are priceless, after you get to "Rosie" the Snowflake...

Cool article I haven't seen that yet. The StuckNThe Rut videos on YouTube are my favorite... The whole family kills a bunch of game on real hunts. They are hard charges and good shooters.

What, thats old school. Nowadays its probably considered sexist for implying gender.
Ok, thanks, I didn't really think about hunter being specifically male and hadn't heard the word "huntress" used to describe a woman who hunts, it sounded more like the recent attempt to imbue all gendered language with a feminine version. I've heard of Diana, Goddess of the hunt, but not the term huntress.

Taking this a step further:

Plumber… Plumberess?

Ok, thanks, I didn't really think about hunter being specifically male and hadn't heard the word "huntress" used to describe a woman who hunts, it sounded more like the recent attempt to imbue all gendered language with a feminine version. I've heard of Diana, Goddess of the hunt, but not the term huntress.

Taking this a step further:

Plumber… Plumberess?
Hunter isnt exclusively male but huntress is a very old gender specific label for women hunters.... Been around way longer than todays gender neutral labels in my experience anyways.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews