JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I gotta say, personally I'm not impressed. 6 holes, lots of bloodshot wasted meat, some projectiles went through the guts. Bet it was a real friggin mess to field dress.

To each their own I guess... If I saw someone do that I don't think I'd ever be able to respect them.

They say they were told by an official for Wisconsin DNR it's illegal, but their answer is to just find private property? Don't big game hunters in Wisconsin have to follow the same regs either way, private or public??

Waste of a tag IMHO, and I think it's disrespectful to the animal.

I know - I'm crabby, I don't like anything fun, I'm a spoil sport, etc etc etc. Flame on. o_O

only 6 HITS . . . . . . ! ! ! ! ! !

HAHAHA! Awesome. No, that's not photoshopped....:confused:
deer1.jpg

I guess I'm not as awesome as some people around here.... Oh well.
Not sure what that means, but what I said wasn't meant as a jab at you. It's my opinion.

You can have one too, but if you think it's awesome that someone would really treat big game wildlife that way then we'll have to disagree.

That's all, have a good night. :)

BTW I've been a hunter all my life, I'm not a "don't kill anything ever" person.

Not sure what that means, but what I said wasn't meant as a jab at you. It's my opinion.

You can have one too, but if you think it's awesome that someone would really treat big game wildlife that way then we'll have to disagree.

That's all, have a good night. :)

BTW I've been a hunter all my life, I'm not a "don't kill anything ever" person.
The whole thread seems to be tongue-in-cheek. Sorry you got triggered. I would suggest that you put me on your ignore list.

The whole thread seems to be tongue-in-cheek. Sorry you got triggered. I would suggest that you put me on your ignore list.
LOL triggered? ok man.

I don't ignore anyone here. And I enjoy reading everything else on here you've written.

Also, I think what's going on here is I'm the only one dumb enough to believe it was real. Everyone else already knew it was a joke. If this really happened, I think you'd see a lot of other hunters on here get "triggered".

I look forward to reading your future posts both here and in other threads, and maybe discussions between us. No hard feelings from me here. Thanks.

Last Edited:
LOL triggered? ok man.

I don't ignore anyone here. And I enjoy reading everything else on here you've written.

Also, I think what's going on here is I'm the only one dumb enough to believe it was real. Everyone else already knew it was a joke. If this really happened, I think you'd see a lot of other hunters on here get "triggered".

I look forward to reading your future posts both here and in other threads, and maybe discussions between us. No hard feelings from me here. Thanks.
You're not alone. The story had me going too. Sometimes you do have to hit me over the head with a bat. But gently please, gently. :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews