JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Big game hunter shot dead as he aimed at lion he wanted to kill
Pero Jelenic hit by a stray bullet while hunting big cats bred in captivity

"A case of culpable homicide has been opened, and police are also investigating charges of illegal possession of a firearm and ammunition. At this stage it is not clear who fired the fatal shot that killed Mr Jelinic. Our investigations are ongoing."

Big game hunter shot dead as he targeted lions

OMG this hunter was trying to kill Cecil again?
Too bad the lion wasn't tied to a tree for him,
I guess he wasn't gonna waste the meat, cause everyone knows how delicious lion meat tastes:eek::eek:

The actual facts are that without hunters these game preserves would go out of business & that wouldn't help these lions at all

Last Edited:
I know who did it :rolleyes: LPF Lion Protection Forces

Lion-with-a-Gun-in-the-Army-18495.jpg

[He said: "For the past year he had leased his hotel to dedicate himself to the things he planned to accomplish and enjoy a deserved retirement."]

Be careful what you wish for....and always have a plan (or a medic) when thinking you're the top of the food chain.

[He said: "For the past year he had leased his hotel to dedicate himself to the things he planned to accomplish and enjoy a deserved retirement."]

Be careful what you wish for....and always have a plan (or a medic) when thinking you're the top of the food chain.

His bucket list--I hope he already got the whores out of the way
let this be a lesson for us all--Never leave the hookers for last:eek:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews