JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bankruptcy does not necessarily mean the company is shutting down. Every major airline has used bankruptcy as a tool multiple times over the years.

Bankruptcy does not necessarily mean the company is shutting down. Every major airline has used bankruptcy as a tool multiple times over the years.
Yes but the article seems to be saying the type of filing they did means everything will be sold off. Even said the guns people had sent back for some reason should not be sold but that it may end up costing the owners. What a mess if you have a gun and it's been sent back. I can just see months or longer of waiting in limbo to find out what will happen to your property.

They have tried to inbreed two sacred cows.
Lol, I was just telling a friend that's why they failed.

Of coarse I'm totally kidding, but it still makes me laugh thinking about it.

Even in a chapter 7 a buyer could negotiate with the trustee to purchase the name and patents to start a "clean" Hudson Part II.
That would be great. I'd love to see this pistol thrive.

What became of a really great idea, just plain sucked.

Never had one, never had an interest. Very crowded 9mm market. Their product was high end niche price, for which it's going to be hard to peel off any significant number of gun owners already invested in 1911s, HKs, and Sigs. And I heard it was buggy.

Nothing radical or market shattering. Or as the poster above said, chamber it in 762 Tokarev... But another 9mm??

Never had one, never had an interest. Very crowded 9mm market. Their product was high end niche price, for which it's going to be hard to peel off any significant number of gun owners already invested in 1911s, HKs, and Sigs. And I heard it was buggy.

Nothing radical or market shattering. Or as the poster above said, chamber it in 762 Tokarev... But another 9mm??

^. This. I remember it being thoroughly hyped on In Range TV. It looked interesting, I guess, but not enough for me to care. Then I started reading about the reported issues and I really wasn't going to invest in one.

I gave it 1 second of thought but it's still a hard pass at $600. Likely no aftermarket or parts going forward long term. It would be purely as a speculation to increase in value - but unlike the snake guns or other guns, it never had enough interest or following and unlike the expensive rare guns, it's not rare enough to make it valuable...

If it was $400 it would be a tougher call.

Why, they are junk. They've been plagued with repair orders, and who knows if the poor souls who sent their guns back for repair will get their gun back, or those who took one to a gunsmith will be able to get repair parts. It's not like you're buying a Bren Ten. I think smart money avoided these like the plague.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews