JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
At the rate this is going, it might become dangerous to promote such ideas.

Especially with CV19 panic with guns and ammo flying off the shelves, Maybe the left leaning people will change their voting pattern? I expect they probably won't change the way they vote once the virus has run its course or the find a vaccine.

While the media and government hype of this situation may have some basis, it has been my contention from the start that they are using this as a distraction so they can slide /cover all kinds of stuff. Interesting that anti-gun Feinstein sold off millions of dollars worth of health care and pharm stocks just before the break of information of the virus.

Especially with CV19 panic with guns and ammo flying off the shelves, Maybe the left leaning people will change their voting pattern? I expect they probably won't change the way they vote once the virus has run its course or the find a vaccine.

Seeing as how they have ruined states with their voting patterns, then moved away to other states fleeing the situation they helped create, and continued to vote the same way in their new state. I would say, probably not, you can't fix stupid.

There were 3-4 of them that did this and they all should pay a heavy price.
I think there was many more than 4-5 but they're just now being exposed.
I don't GAF which side of the aisle they sit on, if they were involved in this they deserve sanction. Whether "formally" by their own body or by the voters in November (and then prosecuted), there needs to be accountability.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top