JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
She needs the Martha treatment, but I'd say that would be to good for her.

I believe Martha served in prison since she lied to the investigators. If Feinstein doesn't lie she may not serve any time. She is a special case since she is a United States senator where we are nobodies.

From the Firearms Policy Coalition: The worst gun control legislation ever introduced - HR 5717 - now has a companion bill in the Senate.

That's because Sen. Elizabeth Warren has introduced her own version of HR 5717 as S. 3254, and it's practically a clone of the House bill.

Warren's legislation is nearly identical to HR 5717, which means we now have to fight TWO "Gunpocalypse" bills this session.

So now both HR 5717 and S. 3254 would:

• Ban gun ownership without a government license
  • Ban your rifles
  • Ban your magazines
  • Ban suppressors
  • Ban home builds
  • Create a national gun registry
  • Set up a nationwide gun confiscation scheme
  • Tax guns at 30% and ammo at 50%
  • Ban patriots under 21 from exercising their Second Amendment rights
  • Ration guns by making it illegal to purchase more than one firearm in a 30-day period
  • Force "Safe Storage" requirements on gun owners
  • Force FFLs to spend massive amounts of money to comply with new "security" requirements
  • Expand "Gun Free Zones"
  • And the list goes on and on and on

That's why we're ratcheting up what is already one of our biggest legislative pushes ever against the twin "Gunpocalypse" bills of 2020.

Since our Take Action page went live just days ago, over 130,000 patriots have used it to email their Congressmen on HR 5717.

But this is just the start. These bills are so nasty and rights-ending that we're going to hammer them every day until they're defeated.

Because if we don't, Sen. Warren and Rep. Johnson will have totally eradicated the Second Amendment within a generation.

Therefore, we need you to IMMEDIATELY do several things.

1. Visit our Take Action page and send another message to every member of Congress. Tell them to vote NO on HR 5717 and S. 3254.

I believe Martha served in prison since she lied to the investigators. If Feinstein doesn't lie she may not serve any time. She is a special case since she is a United States senator where we are nobodies.

Martha went to prison because she was on the board of the NYSE and she didn't put her stocks and bonds into a blind trust. She had inside information and used that inside information to trade her stocks. If she had used a blind trust, then there wouldn't have been a conflict of interest. I had expected Trump to have a blind trust run his companies, but that didn't happen either.

Last Edited:
I can pretty much guarantee that Murray & Cantwell would vote for it. They never met an anti-2A/gun bill they didn't like. Unsure about Newhouse.

Dan
Agreed, Dan. But we still have a majority in the senate.....and if Trump signed it that would insure a loss in the election.

Martha went to prison because she was on the board of the NYSE and she didn't put her stocks and bonds into a blind trust. She had inside information and used that inside information to trade her stocks. If she had used a blind trust, then there wouldn't have been a conflict of interest. I had expected Trump to have a blind trust run his companies, but that didn't happen either.

:s0126:

i usually enjoy off topic sideshows, but non-gun politics are verboten guys.

A BILL
To end the epidemic of gun violence and build safer communities by strengthening Federal firearms laws and supporting gun violence research, intervention, and prevention initiatives.

Just more neurobabble and attempts at arbitrary laws.

That tree is getting very thirsty

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top