JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think the dumb bastard had way too much to drink, got into the wrong house and passed out, that being said I think he could have taken a lot more punishment!

I don't know that there's a lot of people who listen to rap on these forums ;-) , but I remember when I was in high school listening to a song by "The Fresh Prince" (i.e. With Smith) about his body guard "Charlie Mac" and one of the lyrics (most of which were comical) was "Charlie hit his face again, I think you missed a spot." Another funny song about someone stealing his car, then wrecking it had a lyric that went "I ran up to the car and said 'man, you okay?' he said 'yeah' so I punched him in the face." Those both came to mind when reading this... ;-)

I don't know that there's a lot of people who listen to rap on these forums ;-) , but I remember when I was in high school listening to a song by "The Fresh Prince" (i.e. With Smith) about his body guard "Charlie Mac" and one of the lyrics (most of which were comical) was "Charlie hit his face again, I think you missed a spot." Another funny song about someone stealing his car, then wrecking it had a lyric that went "I ran up to the car and said 'man, you okay?' he said 'yeah' so I punched him in the face." Those both came to mind when reading this... ;-)

I grew up playing basketball and skateboarding. Rap was something I was around so much, I came to appreciate the craft. While I'm no fan of the kind of stuff that makes it to the radio these days (songs about money, drugs, etc), I am thankful that there are people making music about real life within the genre. At 36, I still listen to a lot of indie label hip hop.

And... Yeah. I remember those songs :)

Hmmmm....

Guy walked out. Wasn't severe enough.

My wife was a victim when she was a child. I've lived with that knowing that since we got together almost 11 years ago. I don't know if I could remain calm if she ever said "there he is".... There is no justice except being cold for those who sexually assault anyone. Dopamine(?) is released.... and instantly there is a euphoria. Making it easier for the next time.

I will protect anyone in that situation (except the assailant). Stranger, neighbor, neighborhood kid,

Nuff said:
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/father-daughter-attacker-beat-death-texas-151942957.html

ORS 161.219
Last time I checked what defines a felony.....

If it were possible....the 3S method. Next pick the bone fragments out of the sheet rock and scrape brain matter from same. Next comes zerolac primer for the walls and underlayment, Replace fragged hollow closet/bedroom door, repaint room, and finally new carpet.

I recall such an occurrence in TX in which a father walked in on a Mojado molesting his daughter and beat him to death with his bare hands. Being TX it was no harm, no foul. God bless Texas.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top