JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Throw him a backhoe party.

If I were to walk into the spare bedroom and see someone on top of my 6 year old or 16 year old grand daughters. The least that would be require for them to exit my house would be a gurney. There are baseball and Softball bats near almost every doorway in my house I'm quite sure I would be swinging for the right field fence.

This is not a declaration that I would specifically take a particular course of action. It's just a central notion that would weigh heavily in my process. Having gotten that out of the way...

I have daughters. There is a point at which I believe that the consequences of a particular choice are outweighed by the assurance that a predator's activities will end. I could see how a man or woman of good conscience might easily feel that prison was a fair exchange for the knowledge that victims of such a monster would not have to live in fear of encountering said monster again, and the additional awareness that this monster would not create more victims. After all, protecting the innocence of children, and preventing trauma that may shatter them psychologically... that sounds an awful lot like defending a life, to me.

Is it better to act with rage or controlled aggression in this situation. At what point is it life threatening if he is unarmed, at what point is him eating from a tube for a long time not doing enough. You will only know if you get to experience this.

Child molesters of this type is a good use for the Death penalty.
Along with murder, I equate them both the same, with child molesting a more heinous crime.
My vote = instant backhoe party. No reservation.
I have 10 grandchildren and 2 great grandchildren, and I could not even imagine the rage I would expend on such a piece of wormbait as this thing.

How would redhippie handle it?

This being my neighborhood and the father of two girls (3 & 5)? Mmmmmmmmm Pummel into uncounciousness while protecting my family and making my citizens arrest. Perhaps, i slip and hyper extend a knee joint. While waiting for a cop, I would then liberally apply the words in sharpie "I rape children" all over his body. Take pictures and post on the various "convict family support" web sites.

If he happened to be armed and my life or my children's life was in danger, well I think we all went to class for that one.

I would have killed him. Probably with a gun. I would have no regard for anyone that thought what I did was wrong.

If I ever needed to justify it to myself in he future, I would just contemplate upon how many times he didn't get caught. Somehow though, I think I would sleep just fine.

The wife and I saw him on the news. I think he looked far too good. He should have been beaten senseless, in the name of restraint, that is.

The man that stopped him and held him for police had nearly the right attitude. He didn't want the POS to get away. If it were me, I would have wanted him lifeless.

Close the boarder...that's not ok here. I know Obama needed the votes but we don't need that. My youngest Daughter is 14 and I hate seeing adults look at her like she is a steak.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top