JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That looks like a upper that the empties come out to the left and he didnt' seem left handed did he? Just saying all he did was cut up a barrel and give himself cover for when the gun grabbers come around. "Hey I got video of me cutting it up".

Unless he turned it in that lower would still be the gun.o_O

We're 7 votes behind
I just called in a Fire Mission over at M4C and I'm gonna call one in at RedState tomorrow morning. They'll never report a poll going our way, but at least we can deny them the propaganda win...

Spread the word, ladies and germs, I wanna see this sucker nuked so hard it glows! :)

One more point, if he really felt guns were for killing then he would have made a big show cutting all his guns up. Odds are he was living in fear of confiscation and made a show for his state gun grabbers. Now he will get a go pro going on a canoe ride.:D

FIRE MISSION, guys, hit this KOMO poll re GC vs armed staff HARD! Vote now: What do you think will keep students safer in school?

I just voted and we're short 4 votes.

These folks just don't get it. I pulled up a 2014 article from the NYT when doing some research on so-called assault weapons. I've been fighting the fight on another board. The anti-gunners admit, I repeat, admit the previous ban did little to curb gun violence. Do they not learn from history. Un-bubblegum believable!

The Assault Weapon Myth

Yes. My right to own "that sort of weapon" is more important. It's my choice. My guns have not committed murder. A gun does not get up by itself, load itself and take a life all by itself. There is someone who is responsible....he/she is the one pulling the trigger, duh.

Should I, do I, is it right to..........blame every _________ (put in a racial description) just because my loved one gets kill by one of them? Or should I blame the object......a knife, a fist, a rock, a hammer, a pressure cooker, etc...... Should I march in the streets and be bad mouthing someone else, just because they refuse to side with me and seek to ban those objects?

Yes, I understand that for some, it's about, "feelings." Yes, it's sad that someone dies at the hands of a crazy person. So, when are we gonna have that discussion?

Here it is: This is America and in America the person is held responsible for his/her illegal acts. You don't punish a whole group, just because of a few bad actors. Should I be blaming all Muslims for the terrorism that occurs around the world?

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR