JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Old enough that Annie Green Springs, MD 20/20, Strawberry Hill , Schlitz Stout and Green Apple perfume were all part of a good evening.

I have seen Tom Peterson rapping on the TV screen yelling " Wake up !!" at 1 am before the TV went off at 2 am.

I hid under my desk in grade school drills for the nuclear war that was going to kill us all.

Old enough that Annie Green Springs, MD 20/20, Strawberry Hill , Schlitz Stout and Green Apple perfume were all part of a good evening.

I have seen Tom Peterson rapping on the TV screen yelling " Wake up !!" at 1 am before the TV went off at 2 am.

I hid under my desk in grade school drills for the nuclear war that was going to kill us all.

Memories!

What about Colt 45, Boone's Farm Apple, good old local Oregon City's Henry's Rhubarb wine and Oregon's own Woodstock - Vortex at McIver Park. They were using Oregon Dept of Transportation dump trucks as shuttle buses, no need to walk.

I bought a TV at Tom Peterson's:p

When I reach that stage I'm going to have a souped up mobility cart!!! Out of my way fools. lol:p
So like this?
IMG_4467.JPG

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews