JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah, he'san old guy!!!!:p
You got that for sure! He stays in shape though. Rides his bike 10 miles each day, 5 to work and 5 back, and has managed to just now start getting grey hair after dealing with me for almost 16 years, my brother for 24 and my sister for 21, all while working as a lawyer with Multnomah County for almost 33 years. How the hell does he do it?!?!:confused:

You got that for sure! He stays in shape though. Rides his bike 10 miles each day, 5 to work and 5 back, and has managed to just now start getting grey hair after dealing with me for almost 16 years, my brother for 24 and my sister for 21, all while working as a lawyer with Multnomah County for almost 33 years. How the hell does he do it?!?!:confused:

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Old enough that Annie Green Springs, MD 20/20, Strawberry Hill , Schlitz Stout and Green Apple perfume were all part of a good....

Hey you forgot Ripple :eek:
The older I get the better I was!
I'm not the oldest here but it appears I'm one of them at 63. I remember gas at .19/gal, M1 rifles for $75 and mail order guns. I'm a REAL boomer. Dad WAS part of the greatest generation, a veteran of the Philippines and a productive citizen after the war, unlike some who just happened to be born around the same time.
It's encouraging to see all the young 'uns here. Gives me hope for the future!
Pay attention kids. While a few of us old buzzards are FOS, a lot of us know stuff. Stuff that you'd benefit from knowing. Most of us would love to teach you if you're receptive to learning.

WWII blackouts, a handshake was a deal, my Mom didn't work (we were an average family and my Dad worked in a lumber mill), working on my car (near impossible now), no TV, the phone had an operator that said "number please", playing outside with my brothers and it was way better than TV or PC's or cell phones, making ice cream at home with a hand powered ice cream maker and the whole family took turns cranking, feeding the chickens we ate, and a pile of other sadly missed things, that's what I remember.

WWII blackouts, a handshake was a deal, my Mom didn't work (we were an average family and my Dad worked in a lumber mill), working on my car (near impossible now), no TV, the phone had an operator that said "number please", playing outside with my brothers and it was way better than TV or PC's or cell phones, making ice cream at home with a hand powered ice cream maker and the whole family took turns cranking, feeding the chickens we ate, and a pile of other sadly missed things, that's what I remember.
Oh come man really your not giving the kids of today a break lol bunch of crybaby 's waaaa my phone don't have no signal WAAAAAA my dad won't pay for extra data WAAAAA I have to walk 3blocks to school WAAAAAAA my friend got the new video game before me WAAAAAA that kid said something that offends me WAAAAAAA IM TELLING MY MOMMY ON YOU F@#$%&+ joke the way these kids are now WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA CRYING ALL THE TIME

I got to go to sleep now just got a message they added another 125 mile 's and 2 and half hours work to my route tomarow gee u Wonder if I cry will that make a difference meme_1505968094952.jpg

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews