JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yep, hotheads that pull a gun over a traffic dispute certainly don't help our side. This guy has an anger management issue and probably needs to be relieved of his right to own a gun, unless he can demonstrate his ability to control his temper and stay out of fights. He wasn't even part of this event, he chose to jump in, and that's a problem for a person that carries a gun.

Too bad the anti's don't apply the same argument here as they do over their own side - in other words, we shouldn't blame all other gun owners for the actions of a few, or even one. Yet, we know they will, all day, every day.

They said they were in a gang. I am certain the 911 dispatcher would have loved to have known that, so the Sheriff's department could pull over someone who very likely would need to be arrested for menacing, brandishing and have a look at whatever wants and warrants those cats had.

Or, the next sound out of me while riding my scoot would be BANG!!

The driver should be arrested for sure, that's brandishing plain and simple. I totally agree that the bikers should call in that plate (especially if they took pics of the plate) and an officer should be immediately dispatched. I have called in plates for people driving erratically or unsafely, and if I ever saw something like this go down I'd be on the horn with 911 in a heartbeat.

Just your typical Chevy pickup guy. ;)

But in all seriousness, he's one of those guys that would cause me to have my hand near my gun at all times. Never know what happens when that type of person gets angry. They MIGHT just he bluffing, but then again the moment you assume its a bluff they could actually shoot you. I dislike that type of person.

I'll tell you what, if I'm the passenger in the red truck, I'll be knocking the f--k out of that idiot driver for pointing that piece at me, I don't give one rats butt if he's my brother, friend, cousin, whatever, I'm whackin that dumbazz, point a f--kin gun at me like that.

Two memories were prompted by this incident. The first was the articles about the guy who was beaten senseless a couple years ago in New York by a biker mob. The second was the stories back in the '50s and '60s about biker gangs attacking motorists on deserted highways. There were places in NorCal and Nevada where I would not drive at night. The first was well documented. The second less so.

I'm with the driver. I would have felt surrounded and threatened, especially when that one idiot started knocking on my window.

BTW, I ride a Honda NC700X.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top