JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not to be a naysayer or anything about the price, but AIM just had Wolf out the door for 249 shipped for 1k rounds I picked up 3k, which was the limit per customer. Cabelas has herters for 4.99 a box backorderable 249.50 for 1k rounds 5 dollar shipping, I've seen it in stock multiple times. Don't give in to the paranoia that you can't or wont ever find ammo and must grab it all at 12.00 a box.....

I am sure you are right about the pricing. I dont know all the proper websites to go yet, so was left looking for some locally and got stuck buying from a surplus shop. They upper their price from the quote I got when I called before the weekend (last) by 100.00. Sort of pissed me off, but nothing here int he metro area right now. If you have some better places to look please send me a link.

Sportsmansguidecom is a great place for ammo, They usually offer backorders and they ship fast once they get it. I just received a case of ammo that was on backorder about two weeks ago.

They currently have some 600rds of 7.62x39 for $150 if you can wait its back ordered a few weeks but its under $5 a box.

http://shop.sportsmansguide.com/net...ce=adrian+laza&cjadvid=1522857&cjadv=CJTSGUSA

A couple more places are cabelas.com, aimsurplus.com and slickguns.com is also a good site to watch.

Sportsmansguidecom is a great place for ammo, They usually offer backorders and they ship fast once they get it. I just received a case of ammo that was on backorder about two weeks ago.

They currently have some 600rds of 7.62x39 for $150 if you can wait its back ordered a few weeks but its under $5 a box.

600 Rds. Wolf 7.62x39mm Hp Ammo With Can - 1123963, 7.62x39 Ammo at Sportsman's Guide

A couple more places are cabelas.com, aimsurplus.com and slickguns.com is also a good site to watch.

Tank you for the link. That is a much better deal than I got locally.

1,000 rnds, of Wolf HP. $230-$250 + shipping. Same as it was when I bought mine 4 years ago. The brass, or brass plated cases are Berdan primed (non-reloadable) so they're just scrap.:(

If you pay more than that, you would buy .22 @ $50.00 a brick.:rolleyes:...:p

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads