JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
7.62x39.jpg

Any ideas on what this full case of 7.62x39 ammo is worth? This is the only tag/marking on it.

7.62x39.jpg

Being that the market is fairly fluid at the moment it is kinda hard to pin down a price... what was $129 a year ago could be more than double that now... guess it depends on how much unobtanium was used in that case.

ok, what would be a fair price on today's market?

Tire-wheel-advisor1.jpg

Can you tell me what my truck is worth?

Need a little more to go on than a ripped label. Brass cased non corrosive could be Federal, Winchester, Prvi, Lapua, Sako...ect, ect

ETA....noticed berdan the 2nd time I looked, narrows it down a bit more, but still not much to go on.

Tire-wheel-advisor1.jpg

The exact round count, steel or brass case, FMJ, HP or soft point is the information we need.

FWIW, in early December I paid $249. delivered for 7.62x39 WPA Polyformance 123 GRAIN JHP=JACKETED HOLLOW POINT (* 1,000 ROUNDS) SKU: 762x39-WLF-PLYFM-123GR-1000

BTW, they're backed up and closed right now.

The exact round count, steel or brass case, FMJ, HP or soft point is the information we need.

FWIW, in early December I paid $249. delivered for 7.62x39 WPA Polyformance 123 GRAIN JHP=JACKETED HOLLOW POINT (* 1,000 ROUNDS) SKU: 762x39-WLF-PLYFM-123GR-1000

BTW, they're backed up and closed right now.

The round count is 1120, brass case, berdan primed, with ball(fmj) What we need are pics of the headstamp and round.

I have a shop near here that still has case lots of wolf, for $295.00

so ballpark is probably $300, thats what I was looking for. Thanks!
@ Unka-Boo - yes I can tell you what your truck is worth, give me an upside down photo of the torn up VIN sticker. :)

Still have the image of the white trailer stacked with russian 7.62 ammo burned in my mind, think it was down in Albany, cases selling for $190 and pops was balking at how overpriced it was. Haven't bought any since...

cases selling for $190 and pops was balking at how overpriced it was.

Dang, I remember buying a case of 1000 Wolf rounds at a Portland gun show for $69 just a couple years ago. Well, I guess it would have been more like 12 years ago...
I remember seeing the adds in Shotgun News for Chinese surplus at 5 cents per round or less. Suddenly I feel old.

I just paid 390 for 1000 rounds of steel case Wolf here locally and was happy to get it at all since there is none to be had. 300 seems like a fair price to me.

Last Edited:
Not to be a naysayer or anything about the price, but AIM just had Wolf out the door for 249 shipped for 1k rounds I picked up 3k, which was the limit per customer. Cabelas has herters for 4.99 a box backorderable 249.50 for 1k rounds 5 dollar shipping, I've seen it in stock multiple times. Don't give in to the paranoia that you can't or wont ever find ammo and must grab it all at 12.00 a box.....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top