JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hmmmm....... A gun shop told me they were completely out and had no idea when they would get some. They also said that it was going for $800 to $900 because there was none available, and I see none on the Ammo thread. Nice try guys. I think I'll do it the old fashioned way and see who bites at what price. I currently have it available at $700. But I appreciate the help.

How much is a fair price for a case (20 boxes) of 9mm 124 gr luger auto?

I just signed for a delivery today 2 x 20 boxes (2000 Rnds) $350ea (new from an online dealer)

At the gun show last weekend bulk pack cases were going for about .40 per Rnd so a case of 250 was about $100. I think. Someone else at the show can probably remember the exact price. They had a lot. I could have gotten more, but I found it cheaper just 2 days before, so I didn't get any.

There are lots of deals out there still. I've seen 9mm for less than .50 per round every day this last week. No way anyone should being paying $700 per K.

I'll keep shooting the 9mm ammo I "manufacture". Even with the price increases on powder, primers, and bullets from the legitimate sources, I can have a case of ammo whenever I want for a whopping $100-$120. For those who want to "get rich quick", --------Have a nice day (Middle finger emoticon here).

Bimart in Salem had 1000 round cases of UMC 9mm for $249.00 yesterday. And it didn't sell out instantly due to more than a few people being unwilling to pay that for 9mm. I was one who passed. $700? That should go quick, considering the 1000 rounds for sale in classifieds right now for $275 plus two bricks of 22LR......

OK, I do have another thread in "Ammunition", which is probably the place to do all this, so I would close this thread, if I knew how.

Thanks to all the people that provided data about the price of 9mm 1000 round cases. With all those opinions, the picture is clear. Below $400 I don't want to sell.

Allow me to note that the opinions vary from $250 in Salem to $200-$300 below my original post of $800-$900, which nets out at $500-$600. Quite an interesting spread. Please go to the ammo for sale or trade thread to give me further advise or abuse. Or not.

I loved the one about the Middle Finger Emoticon. I'll use that too.

Yep, reloading is truly a 'Blessing in disguise' - that we are able to really recognize now.

And after this panic dies down maybe more will realize the value of ordering in quantity, online. About now that Hazmat charge on up to 50# of powder and primers looks pretty moot. Just buy what you need for a year or so, just buy it in one purchase. Then you don't get caught up in the "empty shelf syndrome".

And after this panic dies down maybe more will realize the value of ordering in quantity, online. About now that Hazmat charge on up to 50# of powder and primers looks pretty moot. Just buy what you need for a year or so, just buy it in one purchase. Then you don't get caught up in the "empty shelf syndrome".

That's where I'm stuck, at the moment. I have all of the components to load, but powder. Thousands of pieces of brass and primers, and several hundred pills. I would be happy finding a pound of powder good for .223, but am looking SOL for a while. It's getting old to always be late to the store by an hour or even a day.

Keizer. It's a total crap shoot on what they get each day. Yesterday it was 223, 45ACP and 9MM. Tomorrow, it may be 22LR, or nothing.

I can't seem to time it right, no matter what day I go...they don't have anything. Looks like you were there on Wednesday, maybe I'll try that.

I'll keep shooting the 9mm ammo I "manufacture". Even with the price increases on powder, primers, and bullets from the legitimate sources, I can have a case of ammo whenever I want for a whopping $100-$120. For those who want to "get rich quick", --------Have a nice day (Middle finger emoticon here).

I'm with you deadshot.

O.P. you are a troll...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews