JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Since this older thread was brought up to date...

My husband and I rotated ammunition on Saturday.

22lr

22wmr

His factory .380 ammunition.

He reloaded his CF ammunition (45acp and some rifle calibers.) the last couple of weeks and he moved that too.

I do keep an inventory and update it. I have always done that.

My needs and wants have changed MORE too. And not just because I will be 72 years old this summer if I should live so long.

I only need about 100 rounds of 22lr and 100 rounds of 22wmr on an annual basis.

I NO longer shoot that often (Rifles.) even though I have not been a high volume shooter for some time.

My husband still shoots on a regular basis so HIS needs and wants are much higher than mine even when it comes to RF ammunition. Plus he does hunt and I never did hunt. He still goes to the range one or more times per week. He no longer competes.

He went to almost all HP in his 22lr ammunition too.

One man in this thread mentioned 'moving' in his future and not wanting to have to move so much. My husband and I can RELATE to that and the WEIGHT issue especially as an older couple.

My husband was shooting almost 4 to 5 days per week, year round, during this entire time of the PLANdemic too. Plus since he retired several years ago.

He has slowed down a BIT but not due to any ammo issue. He was BUSY doing other things with me. We do have OTHER interests other than shooting!

MY own interests in firearms (Using 2 rifles.) and shooting have decreased too.

I do like the Red Ryder 1938 replica bb rifle too.

I do not speak for my husband and HIS shooting/firearm/hunting/fishing interests have NOT changed at all. But he does DO other things with me during our retirement and senior years.

He still shoots YEAR round even in nasty 'blizzard' weather as I did for years on end too.

I do NOT like to shoot in the bitter cold and in the middle of a bad winter storm any longer.

Old Lady Cate who is much more into very SPECIFIC fixed blade knives, axes and some 'hawks too.

Last Edited:
6mnrij44tpl81.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews