JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey all, I've been hunting high and low for months for brass for my 300prc and I finally found a honey hole for components.

The website is www.rockinsprecision.com

For the record, I'm not trying to promote this guy or his business. I'm just trying to help frustrated people get the stuff they need when everyone seems to be sold out.

The website is not really very functional. You have to call him but that's the whole reason he has inventory now when others don't. I called, he said he had the brass I needed and gave me the price which was normal. I gave him a credit car over the phone and texted him my address. 1 hr later I got a text with a pic of the tracking number. 2 days later, I got my brass by USPS Priority mail.

If I'm allowed to post the website, let me know and I will.

Last Edited:
What brand was the brass that he was selling? I was able to find some of the ADG 300 prc brass online so it's out there sometimes. Now trying to find 6.5 prc for the brother-in-law is a different story, haven't been able to find any yet

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top