JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I don't believe it will be to long before the Brady bill is back. Obama said that he supported a ban on assault weapons. The cost of mags are going to sky rocket. Ammo might also go up and it will disappear from the shelf's just like in 2004.

It isn't going to happen. Supporting this kind of ban right now would be political suicide. No bill proposing a ban would get past either house, regardless if Obama would support it or not.

Today I'm buying stripped lowers, wasrs and magazines.
The price on ammo may rise, but it'll be around. However cheaper ammo online and ones imported from overseas will either be banned or heavily taxed.
I know Semi auto rifles and magazines over 10 rounds will get attacked.. Those are the big ticket items. Even though most crimes are committed with pistols and shotguns and usually with limited magazine capacities.

We have elected almost the exact same government we've had for the last 4 years and yet people are getting hysterical.... Pure silliness.

locobob, I suspect that you've never been accused of having foresight. I hope that you're right and we're all just being silly, however I rather suspect that you along with many others are going to be shocked as the debt continues to grow, inflation hits and the US is plunged into a deep depression. Good luck with your hopey changey.

locobob, I suspect that you've never been accused of having foresight. I hope that you're right and we're all just being silly, however I rather suspect that you along with many others are going to be shocked as the debt continues to grow, inflation hits and the US is plunged into a deep depression. Good luck with your hopey changey.

I was referring very specifically to gun control legislation (the topic of this thread). I don't have high hopes for the future big picture regardless of the party in power.

We have elected almost the exact same government we've had for the last 4 years and yet people are getting hysterical.... Pure silliness.

Uh..Well lets look at that "same government" thing, shall we ?

1) We now have an emboldened obama-version 2.0, who enjoys "bulletproof" status since he won't need to worry about another re-election bid (*) and has recently said that he will bring back Brady.

2) We now have a Supreme Court that is about to be furnished with at least two fresh obama appointee's. To add to that dismal mix, we now see that we have a "conservative" Chief Justice who blatantly demonstrated this year that he is corruptible, be it for personal gain or by blackmail.

3) We now have a eunuch Republicrat party, the supposed "champions" of the 2A, even further castrated (if it is even possible to cut off more than two).
Now they are not just unwilling to offend the left, they will be afraid of their own shadows !

Silly to be concerned huh ?

( #1* he has made it around and overstepped other Constitutioal limitations on his office, maybe he'll make it past that two terms in a row thing also)

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads