JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ankle holster - Desantis with Glock 27. The only time I was every outed was at a meeting and the pants were a little short anyway. We were all sitting tables in a U shape and the lady across from me saw the holster when I crossed my legs. She asked what is was and I told her my monitoring bracelet. ;) Usually a button down shirt and Chinos and instead of oxfords I wear chuckas that seem to let the holster ride a little higher than it otherwise would. I have tried dang near everything else from Thunderwear to belly band and concealment T's. Keep going back to the ankle holster. As far as it taking longer to access - Practice, practice, and then when you think you have it down, practice some more! You'd be surprised how fast you can get at that thing. Plus in a car it's actually an advantage, unless you have a little "dunlop" going on.

40 calruler my statement wasn't made to p*ss you off . If you work for a corporation that allows you to carry more power to you.
I carry using a shoulder rig carrying a commander sized 1911 using a oversized outer shirt but then, I'm retired nobody tells me what I have to wear sorry.

I put it in my front pocket in a pocket holster.

Nobody has ever said a thing. Guess I just look happy to see them...

The pocket holster in the strong hand front pocket with my little LPC is dependent on wearing the pleated front slacks not to print. I wear them anyway, Sarge's stuff gots to be comfy!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top