JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Man there are a hell of a lot of holsters that I have never heard of. I need to stop looking at new guns and start looking more at some of this stuff for my current guns. Problem now is you all have posted different ones that might work so now I have to get 3 or 4 and try them all!

Thanks all!

Two words:
"underwear gun"

You're welcome.

For once it goes there, its ever "tainted" ;)
and will always be your go to underwear gun.
Make sure you watch out for rust.. :D

a couple minutes ago I read this while asking my wife to grab me another coffee. She brought it and read over my shoulder...
Her response "Why would you wear a holster that made your gun rust?"

I love girls!

Tarus .380 in a flat pocket holster dropped in my back right pocket if I am wearing a suit or sport coat. If it did print it just looks like a wallet anyway.

A whole lot of them on E Bay just search pocket holster

View attachment 231463
Try a " Sneaky Pete " ~~looks like cell/or tablet carry. I use it all the time when in pants and tucked in shirt. I carry a G27. they make them for every type of gun. Just need good belt

I have slacks that the pockets were enlarged (female pockets are either non-existing or super small) so I could carry a S&W 342pd. The holster is from Safariland recommended by Massad Ayoob who was at the time I purchased this pistol was carrying the same one in the same holster. Sports a Crimsontrace laser too. Very light weight.

Smith.jpg

I am 6'6 and very slim. I used to carry a kahr cm9 with a belly band holster, raised up high in a cross draw style. The gun ends up sitting just as if you are wearing a shoulder holster but the belly band keeps it tucked in nice and tight with zero extra bulk for the holster.

Can't wear a firearm in the front, just not enough room for two pythons..:D

I always wear an in the pants holster just behind the right hip. Arm protects the gun and it hides easy with just a little shirt tale to cover it. Don't even have to think where is the gun, it's always where the muscle memory was trained for it to be.

I have been going with a little NAA .22 mag revolver in the pocket. Folding grip hides what it is well and at least I have something that I do not feel is going to print. I have gotten pretty decent up to 20 feet or so. I will at least hit the bad guy. For him it is the worst lottery in the world as to what part of the body it hits.

"Mouse Gun" .25 Auto. High on the belt under an untucked dress shirt with slacks. Only strange look I've gotten was from an amorous female when she threw her arms around me.;)

* Any gun beats hollering BANG ! :rolleyes:

I use pocket holster. It prints but no one has said anything in the years that I've done it. Checking the shape of an object in your front pocket is not the normal thing a brain does. You have to specifically look for it to recognize it. Even though I carry I dont even automatically check for printing on other people. Its just not a habit.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top