JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So the best way I have come up with is in the pocket and it prints horribly in nice slacks. I tried an ankle rig and every time I put any pressure on my pants by crossing legs or whatever it shows as well.
With a suit and not wanting to always wear a jacket to cover a shoulder rig. what do you do? It is not a regular issue anymore but about every 2 weeks I have to wear a suit and have yet to find a comfortable "concealed" way to carry aside from my little 22 mini revolver...That is just not my favorite defensive gun. It also shows in slack pockets.
My goal is to be able to carry my little sig 238 .380.

Maybe there is just no way but hopefully someone here has a better solution than I have found.

I currently carry a Ruger LCP in a Desantis Apache ankle holster. The biggest issue with an ankle rig, is that the bigger ones print, the Desantis doesn't print in dress slacks, but it's typically tucked into my cowboy boot making it even harder to see.

I only do this at work, because technically, we're not supposed to have firearms at work. it's in the handbook, but my boss doesn't enforce it, and we've even traded guns at the office.

Normally, I would carry a government 1911 in a tuckable Ted Blocker holster that I have, and when you tuck in your shirt, it disappears. I'd carry this way at work, but I'd rather my boss not know, even though he's taken the "don't ask don't tell" policy.

I'm 5'8 and 170lbs, and either method above works with business casual or jeans.

I need to look at those tuck holsters. I am 6'2" 180 so it seems like being lean makes it harder to hide a gun. I can carry a full size pistol iwb most days and nobody knows but with my shirt tucked in it makes it tough to carry anything. Hopefully ordering the King Tuck will solve the problem.

I carried a full size 1911 in a Milt Sparkss VMII holster, while the belt loop are not tuckable, I tuck in my shirt in front and behind the holster and blouse the shirt under itself to conceal the grips. This work great at concealing a full size pistol (I do have the 1911 butt rounded which any sharp edges from printing) Milts Sparks holsters are one of the best out there...check them out.

I currently carry a Ruger LCP in a Desantis Apache ankle holster. The biggest issue with an ankle rig, is that the bigger ones print, the Desantis doesn't print in dress slacks, but it's typically tucked into my cowboy boot making it even harder to see.

I only do this at work, because technically, we're not supposed to have firearms at work. it's in the handbook, but my boss doesn't enforce it, and we've even traded guns at the office.

Normally, I would carry a government 1911 in a tuckable Ted Blocker holster that I have, and when you tuck in your shirt, it disappears. I'd carry this way at work, but I'd rather my boss not know, even though he's taken the "don't ask don't tell" policy.

I'm 5'8 and 170lbs, and either method above works with business casual or jeans.

I would prefer ankle carry so I looked up both holsters recommended and just ordered them. Hopefully one will work and be more comfortable than what I have been doing.

Slacks & a dress shirt...WTH is that? Levi's are MY slacks, and a Hickory is My dress shirt. No problem here! C:Dnceals quite well.

I hate them. I can get away with not shaving daily and wearing jeans and a thermal or t shirt most days but I get called in the office I have to be "professional"...Whatever the heck that means.

Ruger LCP in a pocket holster, right side or back right pockets. I prefer the same pistol in a tuckable, IWB, SHTFGear holster at about 5:00, a little farther back than I carry my mini-nine. I rarely tuck my shirttail but it's nice that I can. Tucked or not the little pistol just disappears!

Slacks and a dress shirt? I'll wear it like you should. Shirt tucked in with a 1911 in a nice leather holster.
If it's colder and for some reason I feel like CC'ing I'll do a sport coat/jacket and either my 1911 in a blade tech eclipse iwb or a glock 19 with raven vanguard II.

On the rare occasion, a N82 (Nate Squared) tactical (tuckable) holster. IWB, with provision for tucking a shirt. It's a bit more of a pain as I usually wear untucked shirts, but it does work and printing isn't an issue. This is with an M&P 9c, so a bit bigger than your P238. I'm definitely a fan of the N82 holsters.

Tarus .380 in a flat pocket holster dropped in my back right pocket if I am wearing a suit or sport coat. If it did print it just looks like a wallet anyway.

A whole lot of them on E Bay just search pocket holster

$_57.JPG

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews