JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This will explain how to start a thread. For the example I have a for sale thread in one of the classifieds sections.

Open whichever section you would like to start your thread in. I have chosen "Handgun Classifieds" for my example. Click on the button that says "POST NEW THREAD"
postnewthread.jpg

When your "Create Thread" page opens, you will see a box that says "Thread Title..." Click your cursor in that box and type whatever you'd like your title to be. As you will see in the next example, I chose "S&W Full Auto Potato Cannon".
thread title.jpg

If this thread is going to be a classified ad, like my example is, you can also add a prefix by clicking your cursor on the little drop down menu that says "(No prefix)" next to your title. Select the appropriate prefix. I chose "FREE OR:" for my potato cannon.
thread prefix.jpg

In the lasrge box in the center, type whatever you want to discuss. Since this is a for sale ad, I typed a price ($0.00 because it's free), and some information about the gun. When you have finished typing, you can click "CREATE THREAD" to post your thread or ad. If you want to add pics first you may also do that by clicking on "UPLOAD A FILE"
thread body and options.jpg

A box will pop up for you to choose a picture file from your computer. Find and select whichever pic you want to post and upload it. Once it has uploaded you have the option of making it a small thumbnail by clicking "THUMBNAIL", you can make it a large picture in the thread by clicking "FULL IMAGE", or you can delete it by clicking "DELETE"
upload photo.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads