JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I love glocks, carried a 19 for the last 7 years in Iraq as a private security contractor. easy to use, maintain and universal to just change a barrel out and have a 40, 45, 9mm, my fav throw away barrel is 357SIG I carried. So really you are buying 4 guns in one, can use same mags, just switch barrels, toss and go :winkkiss:

I love glocks, carried a 19 for the last 7 years in Iraq as a private security contractor. easy to use, maintain and universal to just change a barrel out and have a 40, 45, 9mm, my fav throw away barrel is 357SIG I carried. So really you are buying 4 guns in one, can use same mags, just switch barrels, toss and go :winkkiss:

i believe changing a 40 s+w to a 9mm is no problem going from a 9mm to 40 impossible

I am no expert but I doubt you would have any trouble selling if did not like. I would go with the 23C and have the ability to convert to .357 SIG, 9mm or .22 conversion slide. Like I said I am no expert and those are the only conversions I know of. Glock 19C can convert to .22 with a slide conversion.
Good luck and stay safe,
Mike

I am not sure that 19c would be of a lot of interest. The flash is a negative and for the world me i can not see any reason to have a compensated 9 in anything. Maybe I am in the minority but I would not want a compensated 9. I do love the g19 though, it is the gun that made glock famous. But then I wouldn't want a compensated .40 either.

Just swap a barrel and have a 357 sig, 40 S&W or 45 on a G19 frame/slide? The needle on my BS meter just took a big swing.

Just swap a barrel and have a 357 sig, 40 S&W or 45 on a G19 frame/slide? The needle on my BS meter just took a big swing.

Oops, just saw this. My understanding is that with caliber swaps, you can only go down in size and never up. Glock says you can not swap a .357 sig, a .40 or a .45 barrel onto a g19 and I haven't seen it done. Not without changing the slide. Well, unless you don't really value your appendages of course. And a .45 barrel on a g19????????????? That would be fun to see................from a fairly long ways away.

I got to the gun shop this afternoon ( well like an hour ago) and the 23C was gone. I took the 19C because I am sure that there is a market if I did not like it. I was looking for an STI 1911 in 45acp but the only I found was a compact spartan and I wanted the 5". I will hang on to the C for awhile (Maybe I have owned 5 G19 and sold everyone of them within a few months) and leave it at home for the wife and switch it for carry with my Xdm.

I understand that they will be louder but that is what hearing protection is for and if I am carrying it and need it the loudness is going to be the least of my worries

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews