JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I love glocks, carried a 19 for the last 7 years in Iraq as a private security contractor. easy to use, maintain and universal to just change a barrel out and have a 40, 45, 9mm, my fav throw away barrel is 357SIG I carried. So really you are buying 4 guns in one, can use same mags, just switch barrels, toss and go :winkkiss:

I love glocks, carried a 19 for the last 7 years in Iraq as a private security contractor. easy to use, maintain and universal to just change a barrel out and have a 40, 45, 9mm, my fav throw away barrel is 357SIG I carried. So really you are buying 4 guns in one, can use same mags, just switch barrels, toss and go :winkkiss:

i believe changing a 40 s+w to a 9mm is no problem going from a 9mm to 40 impossible

I am no expert but I doubt you would have any trouble selling if did not like. I would go with the 23C and have the ability to convert to .357 SIG, 9mm or .22 conversion slide. Like I said I am no expert and those are the only conversions I know of. Glock 19C can convert to .22 with a slide conversion.
Good luck and stay safe,
Mike

I am not sure that 19c would be of a lot of interest. The flash is a negative and for the world me i can not see any reason to have a compensated 9 in anything. Maybe I am in the minority but I would not want a compensated 9. I do love the g19 though, it is the gun that made glock famous. But then I wouldn't want a compensated .40 either.

Just swap a barrel and have a 357 sig, 40 S&W or 45 on a G19 frame/slide? The needle on my BS meter just took a big swing.

Just swap a barrel and have a 357 sig, 40 S&W or 45 on a G19 frame/slide? The needle on my BS meter just took a big swing.

Oops, just saw this. My understanding is that with caliber swaps, you can only go down in size and never up. Glock says you can not swap a .357 sig, a .40 or a .45 barrel onto a g19 and I haven't seen it done. Not without changing the slide. Well, unless you don't really value your appendages of course. And a .45 barrel on a g19????????????? That would be fun to see................from a fairly long ways away.

I got to the gun shop this afternoon ( well like an hour ago) and the 23C was gone. I took the 19C because I am sure that there is a market if I did not like it. I was looking for an STI 1911 in 45acp but the only I found was a compact spartan and I wanted the 5". I will hang on to the C for awhile (Maybe I have owned 5 G19 and sold everyone of them within a few months) and leave it at home for the wife and switch it for carry with my Xdm.

I understand that they will be louder but that is what hearing protection is for and if I am carrying it and need it the loudness is going to be the least of my worries

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top