JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
How cold was it at your place?

15* in Vancouver, WA this morning. Temps are supose to drop even further the next few days...

temp%20%28Medium%29.JPG

17 F this morning. In town, a couple of frozen pipes, but none were burst. They are dripping now....
Out in the valley at our other place, same temp, but it was so cold I couldn't test the pipe in the garage I was concerned about..... I turned the main valve off and got the others to drip.

I need to figure out a way to heat my garage so I don't freeze my butt off at the loading bench. Amazon, don't fail me now.

Is your house gas? If so get one of these Mr. Heater Natural Gas Garage Heater — 25,000 BTU, Model# MH25NG | Natural Gas Garage Heaters| Northern Tool + Equipment I installed one years ago and did not pay that much either. Search around they can be had cheaper. Install is real easy also. Warms up pretty good and I have a 16 foot ceiling in my garage.

Just went down to 23, it was 25 at 5:30. Wind is beatch! What a lousy winter so far in PDX, I love the rain. If I wanted this crap I could still live in the Salt Lake Valley!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top