JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Global warming predates the O administration, dude. And the problem with global warming is that it creates severe weather- to include situations like this, where the global air current is disrupted to the point that arctic air get sucked or pushed this far south.

I forgot - warming creates cooling, warming, every change we observe. Every possible change (or non change in the last 20 years) is due to global warming, er, I mean, climate change, er misanthropy.

You have to remember that global warming of about 2 or 3 degrees will drastically change air mass patterns, melt arctic ice, and increase storm volatility. 2 or 3 degrees, by itself, isn't even noticeable at the local level- but the change in weather pattern will be. Global warming will likely cause colder, snowier winters in a lot of places. It doesn't mean flipflops and margaritas.

According to computer models that have a worse chance of coming up than twelve the hard way two times in a row. Maybe if they didn't write them by reverse engineering them to sensationalize and get grant money and attention.

Keep drinking the Kool-aid and make sure you use plenty of ice. I'm gunna kick back with a big ole mug of hot cocoa :)

Anyone know how that waterfall next to highway 30 south of Scappoose is looking?

It's mostly frozed up..

IMG_0565_1_.JPG

My wife informed me the washing machine water lines were frozen, so I bought and put a space heater out in the garage pointed at them. A few hours later, they melted... the wife ran a load, and informed me the drain is frozen- water just splashed out the bucket and slopped all over the garage when it went on spin.

Can't bubblegumin' win.

Ohh yeah rub it in.
We have friends in FL that do that to us all the time :-/
30 here and they complain about it being down to 80.........then laugh like hell.

It was about as warm as I like. I wouldn't like the weather there most if the year. The weather in west OR looked almost perfect while I was away.

The SC people thought I was crazy for not wearing a coat when it was in the 40's.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top