JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
How cold was it at your place?

15* in Vancouver, WA this morning. Temps are supose to drop even further the next few days...

temp%20%28Medium%29.JPG

17 F this morning. In town, a couple of frozen pipes, but none were burst. They are dripping now....
Out in the valley at our other place, same temp, but it was so cold I couldn't test the pipe in the garage I was concerned about..... I turned the main valve off and got the others to drip.

I need to figure out a way to heat my garage so I don't freeze my butt off at the loading bench. Amazon, don't fail me now.

Is your house gas? If so get one of these Mr. Heater Natural Gas Garage Heater — 25,000 BTU, Model# MH25NG | Natural Gas Garage Heaters| Northern Tool + Equipment I installed one years ago and did not pay that much either. Search around they can be had cheaper. Install is real easy also. Warms up pretty good and I have a 16 foot ceiling in my garage.

Just went down to 23, it was 25 at 5:30. Wind is beatch! What a lousy winter so far in PDX, I love the rain. If I wanted this crap I could still live in the Salt Lake Valley!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top