JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm down in Tampa FL and it is 75 right now. Yesterday when I checked it was 81 in the afternoon.
I think I will go to the beach tomorrow. Have not gone in about a month.
There is this seafood place by the shoreline. Nothing better than eating lunch by the water and feeling a warm breeze while chasing the food down with a cold one.

I've been between 14* and 28* in the mornings the last 4 days. I was out smoking a pork shoulder yesterday morning while it was 14*.

They cancelled school today, and there was a light dusting of snow in town. Beaver south was getting it pretty good.

I'm down in Tampa FL and it is 75 right now. Yesterday when I checked it was 81 in the afternoon.
I think I will go to the beach tomorrow. Have not gone in about a month.
There is this seafood place by the shoreline. Nothing better than eating lunch by the water and feeling a warm breeze while chasing the food down with a cold one.

Yeah, it was about 75 in Charleston, SC the last couple of days. I've been wearing shorts and drinking on patios. They say it's unseasonably warm. I will try to avoid the place in the summer.

I use a Mr. Heater Construction heater in the shop. I use the 5 gallon propane tanks to feed it. It won't heat the whole shop, but I set it up and point it in the direction that I'm working in. After a little bit I'll back it away, then a little more, then some more. It's very valuable when it's anywhere near this cold.

Yeah, it was about 75 in Charleston, SC the last couple of days. I've been wearing shorts and drinking on patios. They say it's unseasonably warm. I will try to avoid the place in the summer.

Ohh yeah rub it in.
We have friends in FL that do that to us all the time :-/
30 here and they complain about it being down to 80.........then laugh like hell.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top