JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
We might be approaching triage time. If we can't save everybody, who get's in front of line?
We are getting closer to triage time, I would love to know what the criteria will be to sort out who gets the chance to live and who gets the chance to die.

Asked whether doctors and hospitals were getting to the point of rationing care, the governor said the state is still able to move patients from one hospital to another.
"But we are right at, or quickly approaching, that point," he said.

Talk about over-reach. I am vaccinated but am absolutely against mandating anyone else to be. Whatever happened to "My body, my choice"? Astounding hypocrisy.

I feel like they really want to use the full force of government to make sure you can't even earn a living at all unless you do what they want. I imagine the next step will be no unemployment or other government benefits without vaccination. I would think even the ACLU would see the problem with that.

Last Edited:
Talk about over-reach. I am vaccinated but am absolutely against mandating anyone else to be. Whatever happened to "My body, my choice"? Astounding hypocrisy.

I feel like they really want to use the full force of government to make sure you can't even earn a living at all unless you do what they want. I imagine the next step will be no unemployment or other government benefits without vaccination. I would think even the ACLU would see the problem with that.
They have already flat out said that if you refuse to take the shot and are forced to quit or get terminated, there will be no unemployment benefits!

They have already flat out said that if you refuse to take the shot and are forced to quit or get terminated, there will be no unemployment benefits!
One one hand I feel bad beyond words for anyone that's being forced to choose between their livelihood and taking an injection they object to...for whatever reason.

On the other hand, it pisses me off beyond reason that our government would even entertain such an idea.

I'll stop right there because if I went on it would get me and anyone that even thought about reading it banned from the site for 3 lifetimes.

:(

unv.png

Regular old news here:

The part that applies to hospitals:
Just two months ago Biden prematurely declared the nation's "independence" from the virus. Now, despite more than 208 million Americans having at least one dose of the vaccines, the U.S. is seeing about 300% more new COVID-19 infections a day, about two-and-a-half times more hospitalizations, and nearly twice the number of deaths compared to the same time last year. Some 80 million people remain unvaccinated.

OK, here's my problem. They are admitting that there are about 2.5x more hospitalizations than a year ago. So, that answers the OP's thread title.

However, at the same time, they say the ratio of vaccinated to non-vaccinated is currently 208m/80m. But yet, there's 300% more cases and almost 2x more deaths. This is actually info from the people who want to convince us to take vaccines, but to me this info clearly shows vaccines are no where near effective as we were told. I don't even wanna hear the BS about "it's only unvaccinated" that's a lie.

Regular old news here:

Just two months ago Biden prematurely declared the nation's "independence" from the virus. Now, despite more than 208 million Americans having at least one dose of the vaccines, the U.S. is seeing about 300% more new COVID-19 infections a day, about two-and-a-half times more hospitalizations, and nearly twice the number of deaths compared to the same time last year. Some 80 million people remain unvaccinated.

OK, here's my problem. They are admitting that there are about 2.5x more hospitalizations than a year ago. So, that answers the OP's thread title.

However, at the same time, they say the ratio of vaccinated to non-vaccinated is currently 208m/80m. But yet, there's 300% more cases and almost 2x more deaths. This is actually info from the people who want to convince us to take vaccines, but to me this info clearly shows vaccines are no where near effective as we were told. I don't even wanna hear the BS about "it's only unvaccinated" that's a lie.

Right now, I trust your mathing skills and analysis more than a government turd telling me to trust the new medication.

Regular old news here:

Seems to me by December everyone who's not vaccinated will have been infected, and we'll be at 100%. Regardless, once we've reached 90% combined vaxed/immune, they will still not let up. To paraphrase Yogi Berra, this thing isn't going away until it goes away.

Fwiw...

1.87% of an active ingredient (equals) = 18.7 mg (milligrams) per gram of said active ingredient in an inert carrier gels total weight..

:rolleyes:

Gee, I wonder if Joint Commission will fine those hospitals or shut them down??? My wife retired out of nursing 2 years ago (ED manager) and it was getting ugly then. It's crazy now.

Seems to me by December everyone who's not vaccinated will have been infected, and we'll be at 100%. Regardless, once we've reached 90% combined vaxed/immune, they will still not let up. To paraphrase Yogi Berra, this thing isn't going away until it goes away.
And therein lies the rub. It's a respiratory virus. Just like the flu and the common cold, it ain't ever going away and they know it. They'll be able to use it in perpetuity to weaponize corporations and employers to enforce the government's will on the people just like Biden did today with his new mandates.

Serious question.

What's the difference between those qualified to administer a vaccine shot, and those qualified to work in a hospital?

Just trying to figure out why there's no shortage of people who administer vaccines.

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top