JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
IMO to do a Bullpup AR reasonably, you need a DFA buffer tube length or shorter

For me, an SBR with the hera arms kit, while not a bullpup, scratches that itch
I love my Tavor. I love my ps90.

Last Edited:
IMO to do a Bullpup AR reasonably, you need a DFA buffer tube length or shorter

For me, an SBR with the hera arms kit, while not a bullpup, scratches that itch
I love my Tavor. I love my ps90.
I'm an unabashed bullpup fan - always have been and always will be. Have 2 MSARs currently, and have a real AUG on my wish list. If doing a bullpup conversion the Brownells BRN180 or Foxtrot Mike FM15 would be ideal because they are bufferless AR18-style uppers. I'd aim for the FM15, as the charging handle is nonreciprocating and would basically end up in the same place as that of an AUG.

On a side note, I'm planning a number of bullpup builds for next year. At least one of those will be with an FM15 upper and a surplus AUG stock.

I'm an unabashed bullpup fan - always have been and always will be. Have 2 MSARs currently, and have a real AUG on my wish list. If doing a bullpup conversion the Brownells BRN180 or Foxtrot Mike FM15 would be ideal because they are bufferless AR18-style uppers. I'd aim for the FM15, as the charging handle is nonreciprocating and would basically end up in the same place as that of an AUG.

On a side note, I'm planning a number of bullpup builds for next year. At least one of those will be with an FM15 upper and a surplus AUG stock.
I could go with those, being better options, but I think a dfa 2.5 could also work. I would not be able to use those other options as a lefty shooter. But indeed I have considered the possibility of a dfa based one for me.

Here's another one for you to peep at….

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top