JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wow. Looks nice! I like this one for it looks short with a buffer if that's correct?
I'm gonna look into it tomorrow night in PSA.
BTW. The lower just arrived. This is the first time I will get something from Tigard Pawn. I normally pickup close by in Newberg. However I want to meet the manager or owner. A woman. There are some few thing I wanna buy and I dont know if she'll be able to order new guns for me from dealers.
A few common bufferless .223 AR type guns are JAkL, brn-180, and foxtrot Mike. Brn-180 you can buy just the upper for about $700, foxtrot Mike just the upper for $429 or complete pistol for $549. Other oddball ones are Galil (expensive and hard to find sometimes), and used sig 556. Foxtrot Mike complete pistol uses AK rock and lock mags not stanag pattern mags.

Brn-180:
A3A9B058-C0D1-4B96-B0AE-DCCFD3B5FB52.jpeg
11AD8943-A447-4888-A0C2-756BB38748B2.jpeg
Foxtrot Mike:
DC9668D1-649D-4EE6-8662-4038A61E6196.png

Last Edited:
Bullpups are a challenge for designers from a clean sheet of paper. Few of the large companies have made one that checks all the boxes. To adapt the for-and-aft design of the AR to a micro-platform is quite a piece of work. Well done, and as Glock has done, we will love to see the gens as they appear.

I honestly hope this bullpup lower takes off. Most unique and innovative thing for the AR I've seen in a LONG while. It'd be cool as an 80% lower so folks don't have to go through the BS system. Or make it into two pieces that have to be bought separately where it can't function until they're put together so there're no need for all the milling and drilling. At least a lot less mill-n-drill.

It would have been nice if I was still working at my old job but I left Calif. I was the 2nd employee that worked with them for a long time and I have a key to the entire place including the machine shop. I still know how to machine today but 90% of my job is programming and designing. The last thing I dont want them to see me is machining a buffer... :s0064: :s0010:

I honestly hope this bullpup lower takes off. Most unique and innovative thing for the AR I've seen in a LONG while. It'd be cool as an 80% lower so folks don't have to go through the BS system. Or make it into two pieces that have to be bought separately where it can't function until they're put together so there're no need for all the milling and drilling. At least a lot less mill-n-drill.
PS.. I notice this protection / hobby adds a lot of time involve. From getting the guns, to ammo, to store bullets and put the guns in safety at home, arranging all the paperworks, to getting a concealed, insurance, following the rules and regulations.
can be more than a part time job.
Not to mention that I'n setting up my CB and GMRS analog communication on mobile and home which takes alot of of times and work to do it the right way.
I'm also finishing up my 2nd stereo system so I can ship out of the country.
I have to go to work too and cook for my wife and take care of my kitty. No wonder I have no more time to fly model planes.

I guess its part of living like a slave... :s0142: :s0090:

I have a question in the cerakoted finish. Lets say if you have a graphics design (consist of small cut-outs and engraving), is there something I can apply so the finish wont get rubbed out in time?
I'm not sure if its like a resin coat or....??

Hey... I found an upper and his name is Shorty! Its on sale now. Looks sweet and I hope it will fit in the lower that I bought last month. What do you think? :s0053:

View attachment 1780672
View attachment 1780684

Sample
View attachment 1780685
For .556 be careful going under 10.5" due to possible gas/malfunction issues. Also keep in mind a massive drop in velocity/energy as you get smaller. That small the losses are huge. 300 black out would be my choice personally for that small or for .556 go with 12.5" (kind of ideal in terms of handy but still powerful) or 10.5" at the smallest. All just imo.

D145E7AE-DC14-43D2-8EA3-26E916C5F727.jpeg

For .556 be careful going under 10.5" due to possible gas/malfunction issues. Also keep in mind a massive drop in velocity/energy as you get smaller. That small the losses are huge. 300 black out would be my choice personally for that small or for .556 go with 12.5" (kind of ideal in terms of handy but still powerful) or 10.5" at the smallest. All just imo.

View attachment 1780692
That's great to know. Youre 100% right. Now I have a good direction to go. I'll wait for 10.5 or up. Thanks.
PS. The Gremlin almost multiplied again. They gotta be stop.. :s0006:

Last Edited:

View attachment 1780692
I been messing with this like touching and aiming. The feel of the grip on this gun is like the TX22 which is my favorite when it comes to it. I fired that .22LR like a mofo. Speaking.. Look what I just found...

1702425944797.jpeg

This would work well with a JAKL, no buffer needed.

You could engineer a straight tube coming off the rear 1913 stock/brace attatchment point with a 90 degree surface for the buttstock, taking nearly all recoil strain off the chassis and running it straight to your shouolder from the receiver
WoW. That's very informative Thank you for the info! Is it that tube in the picture below?

1702458043565.png

BTW: I just saw this and it looks interesting. What is that thing in the barrel tip? It seems like its only a 10.5. I don't know if it can be an "all-around reliable performer" Here are the info and a picture sample below

PSA 10.5" CARBINE-LENGTH 5.56 NATO 1/7 PHOSPHATE 12" SLANT M-LOK UPPER - NO BCG OR CH

1702457841941.png

1702458480597.png
1702457802518.png

Edited:
It says its a 3.25 inch long flash can made of regular aluminum.
1702459479922.png

Last Edited:

PSA 11.5" CARBINE-LENGTH 5.56 1/7 PHOSPHATE 10.5" LIGHTWEIGHT M-LOK UPPER - NO BCG & CH

• Barrel Length: 11.5"
  • Barrel Profile: A2
  • Gas System: Carbine-Length
  • Barrel Steel: 4150V Chrome Moly Vanadium
  • Barrel Finish: Phosphate
  • Chrome Lining: No
  • Muzzle Thread: 1/2x28
  • Chamber: 5.56 NATO
  • Twist Rate: 1:7
  • Barrel Extension: M4
  • Diameter at Gas Block: .750
  • Gas Block Type: Low-profile
  • Muzzle Device: PSA A2 Flash Hider
  • Receiver Material: Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum
  • Receiver Type: M4
  • Handguard Type: PSA 10.5" Lightweight M-Lok Rail
  • Bolt Carrier Group Included: No
  • Charging Handle Included: No

FEATURES

Barrel: 11.5" 4150V Chrome Moly vanadium steel, phosphate coated and chambered in 5.56 NATO with a 1 in 7" twist. Carbine-length gas barrel is finished off with a PSA Lightweight 10.5" M-Lok rail, a low profile gas block, and a PSA A2 Flash Hider.
Upper: Forged 7075-T6 A3 AR upper is made to MIL-SPECS and hard coat anodized black for durability. Featuring a mil-spec finish, these uppers are made for us right here in the USA by a mil-spec manufacturer.
No BCG or Charging Handle
1702460031811.png

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany