JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here is a lesson I learned while walking to work in downtown Seattle and doing Christian motorcycle ministry as well. I'd get panhandled every day on the way to work, and at 6AM after a vibrating hour plus bus ride in crappy traffic...I was in no mood to donate. I did on occasion, especially one guy who had a military ball cap and said I am a veteran and I am not going to kid you, I'd like a couple bucks to buy a beer. Well, as a beer lover muhself I said sure.

I used to help feed maybe 100-200 homeless under 705 in Tacoma when I lived down south. I would see families, winos, junkies, vets, and those I thought their shoes or jackets seemed awfully nice to be homeless. Then I realized.....I am doing what my Maker called me to do....whether or not they are truly in need, not me to judge, that's between them and their Maker. None of us are perfect.....

The coolest thing about this ministry was it was made of up a dozen or so different churches of all denominations and no big "program", no gubment money, just a bunch of folks helping other folks, with donuts, coffee, stir fry, sammiches, hot chocolate, clothes, etc.

Brutus Out

Last Edited:
Kids...Go to your rooms

SGT/E-5 247th Chemical Detachment ( 24/7 Criminals )/32nd AADCOM/V Army Corps Darmstadt Germany 54E/B20L5J5 1986-1990

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads