JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a guy that does my yard work mow the lawn bla bla bla but any way .last year I came home there was a note on my door he had came and did the lawn and garden stuff when I was gone note had phone number on it I called he wanted me to pay him I said ok come over in the morning because it was like 23:00 he said he really needs the money and he has a friend that is going to give him a ride .I say ok lol 10 minutes later they show up .both walk up to the door .I open the door with the $25 in one hand and my GLOCK in the other .lol needless to say but I didn't have any problems and he never shows up at my house after dark anymore LOL

The officers just kept on shooting the victim. There was no chance she would ever testify in court. The reference in the post advised basically, shoot to kill, not to wound. Years ago when I took my Concealed Carry class we were advised to do exactly the same. No warning shots, don't shoot to wound, It's YOUR word against your attackers. Dead attackers don't tell tales.

Ah I see.

We shoot until the threat is ended, nothing more, nothing less.

That's also what will be stated in court.

If it so happens that the do bad becomes deceased, that's unfortunate.

Ah I see.

We shoot until the threat is ended, nothing more, nothing less.

That's also what will be stated in court.

If it so happens that the do bad becomes deceased, that's unfortunate.

Funny.... When I read the above post, it was the last one in the thread, and the way my brain read it was "We shoot until the thread (not thread) is ended..." I thought, oh, I guess this thread is done, until the actual wording sunk in. LOL

While dead attackers tell no tales, their bodies can tell a lot to a forensic scientist or doctor. Shoot to end the threat. Do not continue to fire if they're laying on the ground, unless they are trying to fire at you. Crime scene investigators are trained to discover what actually takes place and some of them are very good at what they do.

Last Edited:
"If it so happens that the do bad becomes deceased, that's unfortunate."
Irrelevant, actually. All that matters is stopping him/her (how's that for PC?) from harming people.
If showing him/her the muzzle puts the fear of God in 'em and they leave to schedule a remedial session in Victim Selection 101, great! If you don't have to draw at all, so much the better. If you have to shoot all that matters is putting the assailant on the trailer most rikki-tik. If he/she dies in the process what's unfortunate is the expense and disruption of your life. That sending this sack of pus to the long dirt nap kept h/h from doing that to you is quite fortunate.
His mama will be blubbering to the Seattle news weasels about how you shouldn't have just shot him - you should have waited for the police to arrive. They're trained for that, and you aren't. He really wouldn't have hurt anybody. You should have waited for the police. You might wonder how you were supposed to know that? When you shot h/h, h/s was a vicious little psychopath snarling threats and doing h/h best to convince you that h/s will indeed kill you.
"Dead attackers don't tell tales. " Your word against that of a corpse. Probably a corpse well known to the local gendarmerie, with a record for crimes involving twisted sex, drugs, and gratuitous violence dating back to kindergarten. His Toothless hippo of a mama isn't gonna bring that up, and neither is the news weasel. By the way, don't talk to them. It's just handing them rocks to throw at you.

Last Edited:
"If it so happens that the do bad becomes deceased, that's unfortunate."
Irrelevant, actually. All that matters is stopping him/her (how's that for PC?) from harming people.
If showing him/her the muzzle puts the fear of God in 'em and they leave to schedule a remedial session in Victim Selection 101, great! If you don't have to draw at all, so much the better. If you have to shoot all that matters is putting the assailant on the trailer most rikki-tik. If he/she dies in the process what's unfortunate is the expense and disruption of your life. That sending this sack of pus to the long dirt nap kept h/h from doing that to you is quite fortunate.
His mama will be blubbering to the Seattle news weasels about how you shouldn't have just shot him - you should have waited for the police to arrive. They're trained for that, and you aren't. He really wouldn't have hurt anybody. You should have waited for the police. You might wonder how you were supposed to know that? When you shot h/h, h/s was a vicious little psychopath snarling threats and doing h/h best to convince you that h/s will indeed kill you.
"Dead attackers don't tell tales. " Your word against that of a corpse. Probably a corpse well known to the local gendarmerie, with a record for crimes involving twisted sex, drugs, and gratuitous violence dating back to kindergarten. His Toothless hippo of a mama isn't gonna bring that up, and neither is the news weasel. By the way, don't talk to them. It's just handing them rocks to throw at you.

When our son and daughter-in-law were murdered up in Arlington WA. in April 2016, both families agreed to NOT speak to the press and refer them to the Snohomish Co. Sheriff. The Sheriff would update through press releases once or twice a week. EVERY TV station would put their own spin on the releases. Not one news story was ever completely accurate. I checked all of the stations after the press releases. We had to heavily post NO TRESSPASSING all along our property in Oregon City to keep them out.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top