JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Blade tech for ccw
Double Alfa race master for competition

IMAG1233.jpg

I have one of the Revolution holsters too and I liked it for an OWB option. I typically make my own, but I wanted to try that particular holster and I liked it. I did have to modify it to work properly with the thumb safety equipped gun but that was 5 minutes work.
Very nice holster and well worth the money.

i have an Alien Cloak 2.0. it like the fit, but did take some blue threadlock and a small mod to keep the gun from being pushed thru the holster.

i got a surefire weapon light for xmas, and just ordered Bravo concealment RTT OTW. so i can attach and carry my light.

Glad to see somebody else has discovered K Rounds holsters. I have one for each of my pistols. High quality kydex, and I'm not sure what they do exactly to make them tuck in really nice but they do. Another thing I like is that the ends are almost closed so that junk doesn't end up getting in your barrel if you are out in the boonies like sometimes happens with open end holsters. Excellent fit, and mag holsters have the same qualities as above.

K Rounds = Quality. I have a few of them myself.
When the Surefire XC1 hit the scene, my temptation to get one was immense. I held off in hopes SF re-tools the design. Anyway, if I do get the XC1, a K-Rounds custom will be in order.

All in all, given I have other pistol weapon lights, I don't have a holster with the capability.

Whenhelping a friend add the DeltaPoint optics on a PC 4.25" with the Blade tech Revolution I had to dremel the optics area of the holster to get a proper retention of handgun. Needed to take off an additional 1/8 - 1/4"

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top