JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It sells the angle.....that Kyle was intending to KILL, MAME, DO MORE DAMAGE THAN NECESSARY.......cause he's a KILLER at heart.

Note the *line of questioning.....

Where was the ammo purchased?
Who made the ammo purchase?
What kind of ammo was it?
Did someone counsel you in the purchase?
Was the rifle loaded and by whom?
Were you intending a ceratin outcome by the selection?
Etc.....

Same for why the AR?

*These were NOT the actual questions.

IMHO....
All of it was meant to "Paint" Kyle in a negative light.

Because....
Yeah.....ALL gun owners are KILLERS.

Aloha, Mark

PS....LOL.

Remember, that quote that went something like......

"All gun owners are potential killers. Like how....ALL women are potential prostitutes."

Lord-I-apologize-for-that.jpg

Last Edited:
I didn't spend any time watching this part. What is the theory behind the bullet type? It seems immaterial.
I didn't watch any of it so have no clue. But my guess would be their basic stances are

defense: "he was just good hearted dumb kid trying to help and got beset by violent mob"

Prosecution: "he knew what he was doing and was out for blood"

If that's true then hollow point "explosion" statement may have been on purpose to make Kyle correct him, which would imply he was knowledgeable and prepared for max damage not protection. Which of course would be bs anyway but that is the crap that lawyers try to pull.

Except when KR responded he seemed less than knowledgeable about HP/FMJ bullets.
Exactly. Prosecuter may have been "fishing" and didn't catch anything.

Re Kyle, Someone coached him well or he was just being honest. Perfect response imo. But I have no context really cuz I didn't watch any of it so just guessing based on seeing little snippets of info here and there.

Last Edited:
I don't think the prosecution cared about the type of ammo that was loaded. If it was FMJ they would have gone down the overpenetration angle. If it was HP they would have gone down the "exploding bullet" angle. And then tried to argue intent based on their contrived narrative that either option was somehow deadlier than the other, and therefore Kyle was a premeditated killer intent on inflicting maximum damage. They thought they had him in a Catch 22 or that he would take the bait.

Last Edited:
I don't think the prosecution cared about the type of ammo that was loaded. If it was FMJ they would have gone down the overpenetration angle. If it was HP they would have gone down the "exploding bullet" angle. And then tried to argue intent based on their contrived narrative that either option was somehow deadlier than the other, and therefore Kyle was a premeditated killer intent on inflicting maximum damage. They thought they had him in a Catch 22 or that he would take the bait.
And the immediate and obvious retort to that retarded argument is that all police also use hollowpoint ammunition in their service weapons so they all are therefore premeditated killers…

The prosecution doesn't give a bubblegum about justice, this was a political pandering witch hunt from the get go.

Doesn't really matter. I'm sure that slimy little prick would have tried to use it against him either way.
Lawyers can say a million things in court. The only thing that actually matters is when they say something relevant to the arguments of the case. The prosecutor seemingly new nothing about guns, but even if he was trying to make a retarded argument that ammunition choice indicates premeditated intent - there are so many ways to dissect that it would be a big nothingburger.

Fact 1) Police ammunition choice of (soft point, hollow point, etc) doesn't equate to premeditated homicide.

Fact 2) The military who quite literally premeditate killing people with guns use FMJ bullets (and before anyone tries to tell me that it's because of the Hague/Geneva convention just educate yourself because those don't apply to the terrorists who aren't part of any sovereign nations military and that is who they've been shooting for the past 20 years).

It makes me wonder what us citizens can do to make sure such a scummy, lying, sjw, libtard like this prosecutor can have his future career derailed?

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top