JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
New term for gun prohibitionists doesn’t change their agenda

There’s a new term for extremist gun prohibitionists, courtesy of The Hill, a newspaper that serves Washington, D.C. that can join a lexicon of other terms all designed to hide the fact that those who use the words, or are described by them, want to abolish your gun rights.

<broken link removed>

They say criminals slip through gaps in the background check system. I'd figure they would avoid it. There's other ways to get a gun than visiting an FFL and many are already illegal.

Sounds like a typical letter from these "reformers". I'd be curious to see the statistics they used for the letter. If history is any indication, the numbers are garbage. Just more propaganda from the grabbers.

Few things would satisfy me as much as seeing Bloomberg's efforts backfiring.

According to the FBI web site, the number of gun murders that the article lists is actually the number of overall murders, regardless of weapon. This makes the article's number high for gun murders by about 3,000.

The FBI numbers are for 2010, but they give an estimated reduction in murder (any weapon) of 6% for 2011, which seems to match up.

Has everyone noticed crime is dropping like a rock? What's up with that?

Dang!! All of these people running around armed makes it down right dangerous trying
to make a living robbing them.:s0131:;)
Never know when a feller might kick down someones door and find himself staring into a shotgun.:s0131:

Jack....:s0112::s0112:;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads