JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If they had passed a magazine law to hold 9 rounds instead of 10, this wouldn't have even been possible.
Why stop there?

1648344725657.png

Scary stuff. Between encouraged drug use and an over tolerance of violent mental disorders.. Portland is becoming a real hotbed of danger.
I just had an old friend from my military days come and visit me from Wisconsin last week, and his reaction to driving through Portland and its suburbs for the first time was pretty sad. He and his wife were horrified at the state of things. He said he's never seen homeless camps that big, and that it felt unsafe to even just walk around downtown. I told him to just wait until he goes through Seattle, since that was his next stop on his West Coast road trip :confused:

https://www.koin.com/local/washingt...ere-after-bullet-hits-delivery-drivers-truck/
Northwest Cornelius Pass Road and NW Germantown Road
"I didn't hear a gunshot," Houdek said. "It sounded like an implosion. The window (on his vehicle) completely shattered, the passenger side window. Glass went everywhere."

Deputies said they found Todd Borino firing a weapon at the county's drone and said at least 80 bullets were fired.

As an aside, at that location is near The Meating Place - butcher shop - Recommended.
We got Beef Plate Ribs and a Pot Roast there on Saturday.
And some of the Sugar's Wings (too small)

They also have a restaurant, but I haven't eaten there, yet.

And the Rock Creek Tavern. Recommended. (it is a McMenamins )

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top