JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
PRICE:$350 shipped/shipping charges included

Payment:
Payment MUST be made in full before shipping. Shipping is done only after full payment. This is to filed record for the purchase, get the item well packaged before driving to the delivery agency for delivery.

Payment shall be sent in the following way:

Western Union

This means i will have to ship the gun from my location, South Dakota to your location.

Tracking #:
Also, a scan copy of the shipping receipt shall be updated or sent to you. The tracking code for your package shall also be sent to you so that, you will be able to monitor the movement of your package at while on transit to your address.

Return and Refund policy:
i have a very strong return policy. even though damages are unlikely to occur during transportation, i still accept return of package and refund of funds

Exceptional Advantage:
With reference to my return and refund policy, the charges involved in sending back the package and to send back funds will be borne by me.

I have worked with 3 clients who did not have license. i followed thesame procedure for them and theu received your gun packages safely.
Below are records of some of my past transactions of 8.75 X 16.5 Tires i sold to some clients for you to verify So this is not the first time i am shipping 8.75 X 16.5 Tires out of my State. To make things clearer, these are contacts and names of clients whose8.75 X 16.5 Tires were received successfully from me so if you wish you can contact them and find out from them how my transactions with them went through.
These clients accepted my terms and conditions and in good faith, they received their packages.The packages were received successfully and the clients never had any problem receiving their packages .

1) Christopher B. Brown
MAPLE FALLS, WA 98266
Email: [email protected]

2) Dr. Agatha Sacks
KAPAA, HI 96746

3) Paul Simon D.
ELMHURST, NY 11373

So there is no problem, your 8.75 X 16.5 Tires will be shipped in a similar manner to you

Package shall be shipped only after full payment

Shipping will be via USPS

Best regards

WAITING FOR YOUR SUGGESTIONS

Yeah hence why I never deal with Western union and such now they have actually started using Paypal too because everyone thinks its safe but really its only "safe" when doing transaction thro ebay. I am always bartering one thing or another on craigslist and get these types of messages constantly. Already almost got scammed out of 3000 bucks on a truck i was selling for 800! Be careful and avoid anything but CASH money or tangible trade items!

So what would you be buying? A gun or tires? I hate those rip off a holes. Every time I post something on Craigslist thats all I get, And they are soo damn obvious. Most likely O bummer's bros over in Africa in Honor of his 60-100 million vacation paid for by tax payers, Prob. figure he rips us off so why should'nt they?.

Yeah its sad and very frustrating they will say anything to make it seem legit I had one disrespectful piece of pond scum say he was in the Marines and couldnt meet I def gave him a piece of my mind and told him find another angle or get a real job. Although I have never served in the service I have great respect for those that have.

I personally just dont take emails and only take call or texts and it greatly reduced the scam attempts!

My favorite scam are the emails from the distinguished Barrister from South Africa stating that you have an inheritance from some long lost relatives that have passed away.

So what would you be buying? A gun or tires?
That's the funny part - if you are going to run a scam you might want to make sure you are referencing what the person was wanting. Interesting thing though the original PM from the member telling me they had a set of the tires I am looking for seemed legit with proper grammar and spelling.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top