JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
"Beck on Tuesday shared the "top ten cities" that he believes will "melt down when trouble comes."

"I want to give you the top ten or 15 cities that I think are going to melt down," he said on his radio program. "These are the cities that you do not want to live anywhere around as things get worse and worse."

"Number 15 is surprise, surprise, St. Louis," Began began. "Number 14 is Washington, D.C. Coming in at number 13 with a bullet is Las Vegas. Milwaukee is next, [then] Los Angeles, Boston, Detroit."

"Number seven is Columbus, Ohio. Number six, sorry to break it to you, St. Petersburg, Florida. Number five, Phoenix. Number four, Denver. Number three, Seattle. Number two, San Francisco."

And Beck said the "number one city in America to avoid like the plague" when trouble strikes is Portland, Oregon."

That guy does not know his azz from a hole in the ground. Thinking you are going to have more trouble in a city 1/10 or less the size of the previously mentioned cities is insane. Saying Portland has the potential for more trouble than Detroit or LA is laughable.

Beck needs to put down his crack pipe and shut up about things he knows nothing about. Sensational crap reporting at it's best.

I just posted this is the other thread but ,yeah,NY isn't on the list? And Los Angeles would be #1 on my list.
Has to be as many on the dole as any city in the world (numbers not necessarily %) and who do you think will be the ones causing the most trouble? The one's who's ETB? cards don't work
And the hot weather will make it happen quicker

in what context? like SHTF stuff? because I think Portland already has great practice setting up makeshift camps in parks that last for months. if the power goes out and sewers stop working and the buildings fall down there will just be a giant hippy commune in river front park smoking joints and drinking from the willamette.

Beck has been right on a lot of predictions, he studies a lot. Personally I don't like him but still listen to what he says since he called it pretty close in the Middle East.

The state has made it so the public can't legaly buy a gun without going through a NICS check. They shut down the system in a time of riots and not only will people be left defenseless but the rioters will be emboldened by easy pickens.

Beck has been right on a lot of predictions, he studies a lot. Personally I don't like him but still listen to what he says since he called it pretty close in the Middle East.

The state has made it so the public can't legaly buy a gun without going through a NICS check. They shut down the system in a time of riots and not only will people be left defenseless but the rioters will be emboldened by easy pickens.
If you haven't already gotten enough to defend yourself and your family by then,shame on you.

in what context? like SHTF stuff? because I think Portland already has great practice setting up makeshift camps in parks that last for months. if the power goes out and sewers stop working and the buildings fall down there will just be a giant hippy commune in river front park smoking joints and drinking from the willamette.

it won't be long before that group gets hungry, cold, bored, whatever and starts marching around taking what they want from those that don't want to give it up.

Portland as number one, does not surprise me.
A city full of a bunch of people living in a fairy tail will get a rude awakening when thug life bust down the door, rapes the women, takes whatever they want and kill anyone who try and stop them.

it won't be long before that group gets hungry, cold, bored, whatever and starts marching around taking what they want from those that don't want to give it up.

I dont know. That takes... initiative? motivation? ambition? Why would they hike up the hill to the west side if they can grow pot in the park, sing phish songs and weave baskets from beard hair. :)

I dont know. That takes... initiative? motivation? ambition? Why would they hike up the hill to the west side if they can grow pot in the park, sing phish songs and weave baskets from beard hair. :)

Progressives in particular will seize the moment they think will bring them more of anything. They have robbed the treasury and us of trillions and are willing to sell our gun rights for what ever money comes along. Their minions get a taste of police free riots like Baltimore and Portland will burn.

I can find no justification from him pertaining to his choices of his order of precedence. Is he just trying to bump his rating?

I can find no justification from him pertaining to his choices of his order of precedence. Is he just trying to bump his rating?

Ya Beck is kinda an odd bird, he studies all the time and comes up with his predictions. I remember well before it happened he predicted the push for a Caliphate in the middle east and the rise of ISIS. Plus he laid out the progressive agenda so everyone could see where it was taking the country.

So here we are now with riots growing in the cities and he is telling folkes to be careful in cities that are really bad. He travels more than I do and certianly has a better finger on the pulse of our country. However if you find his warning worthless then it's your choice to ignore it.:D

I don't know about the baskets, but there are other things they're weaving from human hair:

I try to listen to those that provide justification for their predictions. He provides none. Unless he at least explains his reasoning I will ignore them - thanks.

I try to listen to those that provide justification for their predictions. He provides none. Unless he at least explains his reasoning I will ignore them - thanks.

You are welcome and I am sure it will all work out for you the way it's supposed to.:D:D

If SHTF time happens, you ain't gonna wanna be anywhere near any major metro area, just sayin, and after about a week without electricity, water, no sleep etc. It'll get interesting really fast and escalate from there a lot. Let's just hope the people in this country end up showing some sense and we don't ever get to that point.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top