JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Always have the mindset that a person's personal security and safety is their own. Everything from situation awareness to tactics. No one is coming to save you, not now, and certainly not in the future.

Andy Ngo sued the Antifa members that beat him up and left him with permanent injuries. The Portland jury was intimidated by Antifa and they ruled against him, despite overwhelming evidence.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/andy-...gainst-rose-city-antifa-didnt-receive-justice

Expect no justice in Portland, and act accordingly.
Sadly again this is what the people living there keep saying they want more of. If pantifa gets hurt and sues the person who defends themselves chances are real good the jury will side with them. Anyone living there needs to be very careful.

Just another disgusting example of what this great land has become. A jury too scared to convict because the Antifa terrorists have openly threatened them.

When morons clash. IDGAF. Find a better way to make a living than as a political/culture warrior troll, Andy. You are just like Antifa, just in reverse.

DftE5ZLWAAAVNgC.jpeg

If you want guys like that, parasites who feed off of sensationalizing conflict, representing conservatives and by extension gun owners, well, that is your right. He gives Antifa an audience, which in turn gives him one. They create and sustain one another.

If you want guys like that, parasites who feed off of sensationalizing conflict, representing conservatives and by extension gun owners, well, that is your right. He gives Antifa an audience, which in turn gives him one. They create and sustain one another.
So I guess you dont really know what is going on, Andy Ngo is not really a gun loving right wing conservationist,he is a centrist gay man that was brutaly assulted in Portland while covering the riots. I could go on and on and on, but wtf is the point, you either get it or you don't.He does not believe in organized religion, be it Christianity or Islam, I would say he is most likely a fervant anti commie as his parents escaped South Vietnam. As for sustaining Antifa dude really.

Someone should be reporting on extremists. Just happens that it's Andy who's found the ire of these childish c_nts.

Come to think of it, every single media outlet, corporate or independent who reports on pantifa in a negative way has drawn scrutiny by said sh!theads.

The person you're quoting is gaslighting. Seems to be a common tactic.
Could be. I'm not familiar with that term.

Maybe it's just a difference of opinion however little tact was used. He/she/it doesn't seem interested in conversation with me, so I'll just keep scrolling.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews