JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm new to this forum having just finding it in a Google review search of TCGC. I will more than likely join.:cool:
I've been shooting for a long time and I am getting tired of driving out to spots I know I can shoot at only to find that it's closed or more crowded than the mall.
The English Pit in Vancouver is OK, but the $17 fee will add up and I'm a rather frugal dude who likes to buy most things, including range fees, in bulk.:s0155:
Besides, I would like to improve my shooting by eventually doing competitions and getting some pro training beyond the benchrest. I am a CHL holder in OR and UT and an OFF member.
A couple years ago, I assembled an AR and almost enjoyed the shopping and assembling as much as shooting it:D
Other interests are...ANYTHING outdoors related and some fun DiY projects. As I mentioned, I'm a frugal guy(saving for a big down on some real estate), and I plan on getting into reloading in the very near future.
My decision to join this forum is the same reason I like going to ranges, to learn from people who likely do it better :) I also like the banner asking for help in cleaning shooting areas. I plan on doing this since I usually drag out all I can fit in my hatchback anyways. See you at the range.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top