JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm new to this forum having just finding it in a Google review search of TCGC. I will more than likely join.:cool:
I've been shooting for a long time and I am getting tired of driving out to spots I know I can shoot at only to find that it's closed or more crowded than the mall.
The English Pit in Vancouver is OK, but the $17 fee will add up and I'm a rather frugal dude who likes to buy most things, including range fees, in bulk.:s0155:
Besides, I would like to improve my shooting by eventually doing competitions and getting some pro training beyond the benchrest. I am a CHL holder in OR and UT and an OFF member.
A couple years ago, I assembled an AR and almost enjoyed the shopping and assembling as much as shooting it:D
Other interests are...ANYTHING outdoors related and some fun DiY projects. As I mentioned, I'm a frugal guy(saving for a big down on some real estate), and I plan on getting into reloading in the very near future.
My decision to join this forum is the same reason I like going to ranges, to learn from people who likely do it better :) I also like the banner asking for help in cleaning shooting areas. I plan on doing this since I usually drag out all I can fit in my hatchback anyways. See you at the range.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top