JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions have been disabled for this thread
"Existential Threat! Holy Crap! I logged into PMSMSNBC!

Just like 'Insurrection' - as soon as I hear that, I'm out!
The word insurrection is being used incorrectly by waaaay too many people in this country. Definition of insurrection: "The act or an instance of open revolt against civil authority or a constituted government." Anyone who thinks that is what happened on 06JAN21 is naive at best (more like downright stupid). And as a bit of historical reminder, insurrection shouldn't be a negative word in America. That is, after all, what founded our country in 1776.

Last Edited:
The word insurrection is being used incorrectly by waaaay too many people in this country. Definition of insurrection: "The act or an instance of open revolt against civil authority or a constituted government." Anyone who thinks that is what happened on 06JAN20 is naive at best (more like downright stupid). And as a bit of historical reminder, insurrection shouldn't be a negative word in America. That is, after all, what founded our country in 1776.
That was just a riot.

This is what losers say. Its also why we are where we are in this country. Keep voting for people who are 1% worse than the ones you hate and wonder how you end up at the same destination.

I would rather fight a democrat face to face than get stabbed in the back by a republican.

She is 100% swamp. She is worse than any democrat. A traitor to this nation. Anyone who votes for her is just as bad as the far left, and deserves what they get.
You should probably think about what you write before you post. I/we are voting for people who are better than the ones I don't like because they at least slow the slide into hell and maybe, just maybe turn things around. It's why I voted for Trump instead of Clinton. It's why I'll vote JHB if she makes it through the primary. It's because she will be BETTER than whoever the dems run.
But you'd really prefer to have a Democrat representing our district so you can fight them face to face? Really? How's that working for you so far? Have you overturned 1639? What has your face to face fighting done to reverse what the democrats have done to us so far?
I'll wait.

The word insurrection is being used incorrectly by waaaay too many people in this country. Definition of insurrection: "The act or an instance of open revolt against civil authority or a constituted government." Anyone who thinks that is what happened on 06JAN20 is naive at best (more like downright stupid). And as a bit of historical reminder, insurrection shouldn't be a negative word in America. That is, after all, what founded our country in 1776.
Spot on. It was a riot, and a fairly weak one at that. The left and mainstream media need the hyperbole of sedition and insurrection to frighten the mindless into thinking conservatives are a threat to America. Probably to distract them from the mess the democrats are making of America. Here's a photo of the "Violent insurrectionists"
920126-ce952caa6b215e6704699a5c51e7c528.jpg

Yes, there were people who damaged property and beat up on cops and they should be held to account but the events of 1/6/21 were a riot, a protest that got out of hand.
If that day was planned as an insurrection, then how is it that not one of those armed people the media was wringing their hands over, not one of them fired a shot? They had more than enough firepower to overwhelm the capitol police and attack the legislators but that never happened! The only shot fired from all of those guns there was fired by a trigger happy (or terrified) capitol policeman, who shot an unarmed air force veteran.

Where I was going with this thread is that JHB appears to be pro 2A and this is a firearms forum. As long as she continues to vote pro 2A and she is the only option I have, she will get my vote. If Joe Kent is in a position to take her seat, I will certainly take take a long hard look at that option. Like I stated before, she is hardly an ideal representative of my values, but she checks enough boxes that I will ride that horse until a better one comes along.

Where I was going with this thread is that JHB appears to be pro 2A and this is a firearms forum. As long as she continues to vote pro 2A and she is the only option I have, she will get my vote. If Joe Kent is in a position to take her seat, I will certainly take take a long hard look at that option. Like I stated before, she is hardly an ideal representative of my values, but she checks enough boxes that I will ride that horse until a better one comes along.
I couldn't have said it better.:s0155:

Status
Reactions have been disabled for this thread

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR