JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions have been disabled for this thread
Back when I lived Behind Enemy Lines in Kalifornistan (this was in the 90's) was when I first got involved with the 2A and NRA. Wrote my letter to Diane Frankenstein (as all good NRA Members do, there).

I got a six-page long letter in response, that started out with "I am afraid we have to agree to disagree".

MY REPRESENTATIVE IN THE UNITED STATES SENATE.

I'm gonna stop right there, cuz there may be kids watching.

There is no single soul on this planet that I expect to agree with me on everything. That would be a silly expectation. And when it comes to our elected representatives even more so, particularly since my perspective on politics is not just limited to one single issue. It is the totality of a politician's voting record that determines their worth in office, at least for me, not a single vote here or there that may or may not disagree with my perspective. But of course there are some lines in the sand, such as the Second Amendment -- that will always be a deal breaker. Clearly, Jamie Herrera-Beutler is not "far" right, but she's a dang sight better than the uber-liberal alternatives the Democrats keep throwing onto the ballot box (the last couple times being Carolyn Long). You'd better believe I voted for Herrera-Beutler. I'm not that myopic or ignorant about what a Democrat victory means.

I told JHB to stop asking for campaign donations. She needs to feel the financial pain like the rest of us are experiencing. I know she got an earful from the Clark County Republican Women when she voted to impeach Trump. I am not sure if she ever got their endorsement back. She is on shaky ground and knows it.

Liz Cheney is representing Wyoming. I know too many folks there, she's in hot water at home. Right now she's scrambling for money from Texas to float her campaign. JHB had the good sense to drop that hot potato, Cheney won't let it go.

Lefty loves this, Using the Trump endorsement against these candidates is playing right into their hands.
I would vote for Trump again but he can't win.

He won't win.

A QUESTION here......

WA has a top two go onto the general election regardless of party. A Democrat, JHB, and 2-3 other republicans. Joe Kent, Hiedi St. Something.

Vote splitting could be horrible, and we get stuck with a Democrat or JHB as our choice? Or am I missing something?

Joe Kent seems to have a solid following in Lewis county but I am not sure about Vancouver, lots of liberals down there.

Status
Reactions have been disabled for this thread

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews