JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions have been disabled for this thread
St. John was at a candidate meeting last year where all 3 who were running for Herrera's seat swore to drop out of the race and support whomever Trump endorsed. Joe Kent got the endorsement and one candidate closed his campaign. St. John reneged on her promise and threatens to split the ability to have a united front against Herrera. My vote will go to Joe Kent.

St. John was at a candidate meeting last year where all 3 who were running for Herrera's seat swore to drop out of the race and support whomever Trump endorsed. Joe Kent got the endorsement and one candidate closed his campaign. St. John reneged on her promise and threatens to split the ability to have a united front against Herrera. My vote will go to Joe Kent.
St. John sounds like the type who if Kent wins will endorse JHB out of pure spite. Just wait, the RINO Wing will find some "icky Trumper" thing to smear him with...

Expecting politicians of any brand to be honest was your first mistake.

Lefty loves this, Using the Trump endorsement against these candidates is playing right into their hands.
I would vote for Trump again but he can't win.

He won't win.
The advantage here is that Trump is living rent free in the democrats heads. I bet he doesn't run, but the left is so preoccupied with him running again it's going to drive them nuts. He just keeps teasing them. And I am lovin' it.

The advantage here is that Trump is living rent free in the democrats heads. I bet he doesn't run, but the left is so preoccupied with him running again it's going to drive them nuts. He just keeps teasing them. And I am lovin' it.
I think he'll run. Most likely is he gets the nomination and loses in the general . Real Republicans are scared of the guy and dont want to challenge him in the primaries. He loses like really bad or he does even more damage to the party and loses in the primaries and runs as an independent and splits the vote and gets truly crushed in the general. Same result. Democrats win again.

Its starting look like Teddy Roosevelt all over again when the Republican Party was damaged for decades because of a sore losers ego.

Last Edited:
I hope you are correct. I think they are baiting him and his Ego will get the best of him.
I don't see him winning the nomination.

Best case is Trump keeps his mouth shut and DeSantis wins the debates and nomination.

They are both Florida.

Comes down to does Trump love himself more than our Country?

I hope he does the right thing.

But hey, I know jack squat when you get right down to it.

Jaime Herrera Beutler is still better than anyone the Democrats will put up. If it gets down to her vs a Democrat, we will be better served by re-electing her than we would be by letting a Democrat get that seat. I'm guessing no-one who has posted here so far remembers how liberal Beutler's opponent in the 18 and 20 elections was. The dems will put up another hard left progressive and I guarantee you will be missing Herrera Beutler if the Dem wins. Primary JHB, but if she gets the nod again, don't be stupid. Vote for her.
Keeping her in that seat is far superior to having a democrat in it.
Is it? When people like her follow the democrats, what good are they? We live the same problems in Oregon. Republicans that don't stand up against bad policies. Not all conservatives but enough the democrats show no fear in their policies. We have red districts in lesser populated areas but outside of, "Make sure to send bachelors", or the much needed walk out we don't hear from them.

Best case is Trump keeps his mouth shut and DeSantis wins the debates and nomination.
Trump keep his mouth shut? If only that could happen, but let's face it, that has the proverbial snowball's chance in Hades. Trump is ego personified. I really liked his policies, but between his mouthiness and his endless tweets Trump got far too wearisome. I voted for him twice, but not again. Our country has endured enough between Biden's stupidity and Trump's divisiveness. Moving forward we need a genuine leader to coalesce our country.

Trump keep his mouth shut? If only that could happen, but let's face it, that has the proverbial snowball's chance in Hades. Trump is ego personified. I really liked his policies, but between his mouthiness and his endless tweets Trump got far too wearisome. I voted for him twice, but not again. Our country has endured enough between Biden's stupidity and Trump's divisiveness. Moving forward we need a genuine leader to coalesce our country.
This Guy get's it.

I'd like to see Trump go for Speaker of the House, where he can weaponize being a loudmouthed SOB to better effect. Imagine the meltdowns of giving Pelosi a taste of her own star-chamber medicine...

But not for POTUS, not again--four years won't be enough to drain the Swamp, probably not even eight.

Is it? When people like her follow the democrats, what good are they? We live the same problems in Oregon. Republicans that don't stand up against bad policies. Not all conservatives but enough the democrats show no fear in their policies. We have red districts in lesser populated areas but outside of, "Make sure to send bachelors", or the much needed walk out we don't hear from them.
Show me an anti-gun vote by JHB. If you can't then she's not really following the democrats, is she?

I reached out to my Congresswoman (Jaime Herrera Beutler) about the state of lawlessness in the country and the attack on the 2nd Amendment. Although she's made a few decisions that I don't agree with, she appears to be on board with protecting 2A. I am not sure where H.R. 38 is in the big scheme of things but I would imagine that would be a hard sell to some states. It would be a very welcome bill. Swalwell's (I can't even say that guy's name without throwing up in my mouth a little bit) H.R. 2959 I think would be a hard sell as well.

View attachment 1101835

This is what I think about every time I hear swallows name

Jaime Herrera Beutler is still better than anyone the Democrats will put up. If it gets down to her vs a Democrat, we will be better served by re-electing her than we would be by letting a Democrat get that seat. I'm guessing no-one who has posted here so far remembers how liberal Beutler's opponent in the 18 and 20 elections was. The dems will put up another hard left progressive and I guarantee you will be missing Herrera Beutler if the Dem wins. Primary JHB, but if she gets the nod again, don't be stupid. Vote for her.
Keeping her in that seat is far superior to having a democrat in it.
This is what losers say. Its also why we are where we are in this country. Keep voting for people who are 1% worse than the ones you hate and wonder how you end up at the same destination.

I would rather fight a democrat face to face than get stabbed in the back by a republican.

She is 100% swamp. She is worse than any democrat. A traitor to this nation. Anyone who votes for her is just as bad as the far left, and deserves what they get.

She's a Primary, not a Scorched Earth. That said, I believe nationwide we DO need to pick one backstabber or underperformer to Make An Example Of from each chamber every election cycle... Liz Cheney doesn't have enough seniority to be an example despite being literally spawned in the swamp.
They all need to be made examples of. Its the only way things will change.

Show me an anti-gun vote by JHB. If you can't then she's not really following the democrats, is she?
She just voted her conscience to remove an existential threat to the nation and the Constitution. She should be applauded. Her voting record doesnt look bad.

The one she voted to impeach
charlie-murphy-laugh.gif

Status
Reactions have been disabled for this thread

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show