JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
don't know if this is a redundant post on here but go to responsibleresponse.com to give Oregon voters a chance to vote on, and hopefully reverse Senate bill 554 (that our State Congress passed without a vote earlier this year). This website is for Ref301, needs 70k signatures to pass. If so we can veto 554 and actually have a say in self defense perhaps. Very specific instructions on printing forms, gathering signatures, stamping and mailing signatures in. If every Oregonian on here could get their friends and relatives to get 10 legitimate signatures—we can still get this done. Thanks.

This was the legislature abdicating it's responsibility to lesser bodies, correct? Relinquishing preemption on guns and guns alone?
bans possession of guns in some public buildings by CHL holders and
requires secure storage under certain conditions. Opens legal gun owners/CHL up to felony charges in vague circumstances open to interpretation of whichever liberal judge/jury a defendant might be so fortunate to have. Including obscure wording about guns in your own home—depending on whether your "home is secure" or you could be liable even when defending yourself and family.

No. Apparently must be printed on 8.5x11 #10 white paper, hand signed. Mailed with stamp. Bunch of rules to make it difficult I'd imagine but perhaps it's the same with any other measure.

The single signers do not need to be on the 20# paper. The 10 signer sheets are a lot more specific in their requirements.

I printed 3 of the single signers for my family and mailed them in.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top