JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
==============================================================

I know people that could stand up to any scrutiny, and you have no idea how naive or not people on this board are to life around them.

funny_derp_pictures_640_14.jpg

Ha,ha,ha,ha, I guess we should import the stuff the Indians chew in South America so they can haul stuff on their backs up them mountains. I can't believe what I'm reading about the infection of American Society with drugs......Then again I can,having been married to some one who was in law enforcement and delt with these "productive" people. No use being involved in this post anymore.Very interesting study. Thanks,Spad

It is clear my comments were taken wrong.
What I was stating is that it bothers me when people try to justify their behavior with an excuse such as drugs or the economy. I am not in a drug-induced haze, although I have been to the dark side.
"...sounds like you feel breaking the law and using drugs is OK because..." --- not at all. I'm saying that the punishment should not be any more lenient because of that excuse.
In regards to the "northeast Portland" reference --- I have lived in the same area for 43 years and have seen the changes. Of course I'm not suggesting anyone be in fear. That's just a common phrase used in the hood!
Being brand new to this forum stuff I didn't realize the twists & turns a post could take!!!

Wifey

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads